Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Ambrus]
Hmm...

I'm amenable to the idea of Dj'hân doing the enchanting himself, but I don't think his innate power is high enough for something like that yet.

I don't know what the official word on Shingle hedge-mages is, but how about:

Old Jeremiah, blind in one eye and cataracts in the other, claims to have lost a magical duel with Toff Ornelos, Chancellor of the Acadamae, and forced into an exile of poverty. The cost of enchanting Dj'hân's liripoop will help towards paying for healing from the Temple of Abadar.
[/SBLOCK]

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Dj'hân would prefer to stick with those he knows in the Shingles rather than go the college across the river if at all possible; so Ol' Jeremiah sounds great. A remove blindness would require a 150 gp "donation" at the temple if I'm not mistaken; easily paid for with the proceeds from Dj'hân's commission. The urchin is even willing to front Jeremiah some money for the divine spell so as to make the subsequent work easier.

In light of the new funds that Dj'hân has access to, he might as well offer Ol' Jeremiah the infernal sum of 666.66 gp to create a 4 cu. ft. extradimensional storage space inside his liripoop. With that Ol' Jeremiah should have enough left over to get back on his feet.[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Ambrus]

Re: the dagger. It's a funny wavy bladed design, with hooded serpents engraved on the hilt. Dj'hân couldn't say for certain if it was Vudran, but it certainly looks "foregin" to him.

Re: Enchanting items. I was just hand-waving a value. Jeremiah is factoring in a day or so to get his sight restored, a day to source the materials, time to revise his spells, time to enchant and probably a few extra days to enjoy being able to see again. I'm sure Dj'hân could persuade him to be more expedient about it, but I figure it ought to be ready when you're done with the Eel's End section, depending on how you go about it.
[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I apologize to those who play in more then one game with me who will see this more then once. Also, sorry for hijacking the thread for somethin like this. I know most people here are americans (and thus accross the world), but I know there are europeans and others that might be interested.

[sblock=WARNING: shameless self promotion]
If you want great Mediterannean summer on the sea come and visit Croatia, it's ranked among 5 cleanest in the world with over thousand islands and history of 1500 years. All within driving distance for Vienna or Rome. It's that small country accross the sea north of Italy.

Check my site url=http://www.conso-casa.com for accomodation in capital or links about Croatia. Adriatic accomodation on the sea are per request.
[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
This is Edmond and Lynn's show; I'm just watching and waiting for the time being since Dj'hân has little idea why the trio are in Eel's End.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Consider Dj'ahn is brought up to speed while we were walking there...at least in broad terms (not htat we have much to go on)

Ambrus

Explorer
Just pointing out that Dj'hân is in a backpack and has no immediate need to do anything so that no one is waiting on me before posting themselves.

Remove ads