Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"They walk. They won't try anything foolish since they are bound and will be surrounded. I'll make them too fatigued to run. You're a good man, Brindom."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Whilst the big folk make fast the derro captives, Dj'hân searches the room, having finally managed to get the staff of healing to work. Perhaps the ambient necromantic energies of this place must be hindering it. Yes, that must be it....

The room looks to once have been a larder - even necromancers and their insane derro minions need bread and water. However, everything in it has been smashed to pieces and ruined.

OOC: Unless you want to do anything else down in the Dead Warrens I'll move forwards in the next post. Wand of CLW 1d8+1=8

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Thank you Edmond," Brindom says with a grin that the warrior can't see but should feel through the young priests words. "Let's take the Shanoti warrior back to his people."

[sblock=OOC] I'm ready to get out of the Dead Warrens though it has been a blast. And that would be +15 HP to Thorin[sp?] for a total of 25. [/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân reaches into his liripoop and once more withdraws the oversized Harrow deck. Iddly flipping over a card, the urchin studies it's image for a moment before turning in place to carefully study both rooms.[sblock=OOC]Using detect magic to study the contents of each room. Assuming both of these two final rooms have been carefully searched, Dj'hân is more than willing to depart the warrens.

Is anyone still hurt? Dj'hân intends to use his wand repeatedly to heal everyone as required.

If there's a desire to feed Thing, we could move the bodies we've left lying around the warrens; the golem, the derro caster, the derro lookout in the tunnels and the two bodies that the derro had been working on in two of the workrooms. That should be enough to satisfy him.

We might also want to, uhm, damage the torso section we're carrying sufficiently to have it cease its flailing before we hand it back over to the Shoanti. Just saying... ;)
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Dj'hân draws the cards of the Harrow deck, but the deck tells him that there is nothing hidden and magical in these two rooms. Oddly, the card of The Betrayal seems to crops up more than expected, but perhaps it is just echoing the detached body parts in this necromancer's lair with its depiction of the severed head.

[sblock=ooc]
We might also want to, uhm, damage the torso section we're carrying sufficiently to have it cease its flailing before we hand it back over to the Shoanti. Just saying... ;)

Actually, Brindom's channelling was enough to stop that - it was a sort of undead fragment.

Detect magic and a search of the rooms show that there is nothing of interest.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I long for the clean light of the sun as well. Let's depart this place and return the noble warrior to his clan!"

OOC: Manachan is at full HP now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Brindom is also at full HP and I believe that the shield other may still be in effect.

Brindom won't drag around dead derro to feed Thing opting to "cover" anyone else who wishes to. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Though it's a distasteful task, the dead Derro will be no worse off eaten than laying here rotting. And since he gave his word to Thing, Manachan will pitch in taking the dead Derro to the pit.

The live ones he suggests be given over to the watch.

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: By my count there are 6 bodies in the warrens: 2 derro, Cabbagehead, the golem and two cadavers. I may have forgotten some. Should keep Thing happy for months.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases