Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

Mhairi was in the process of cleaning and retrieving equipment, when the next round of magical weird stuff started. "Huh. Guess she really does like the taste of blood and bile," she muttered, adding much more loudly "We killed you once already bitch. This time will hurt more!"

It was all rather a bit of bluster and bravado to cover the genuine shock of seeing someone dead - and really really dead - come back to the land of the living. The shock caused dither and delay... As Manachan and Ignatius prepared to do their thing Mhairi quietly slipped around to her right, trying to catch the new and improved Andaisin between her and Edmond again.

Initiative 1d20+4=11

Drawing silver dagger (off hand), rapier (right hand). Double move and a tumble(17) through the reach square puts Mhairi directly opposite Edmond.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Manachan is fastest to react, firing off magical energy that burns away bits of trailing tissue from the thing that was Andaisin, but it doesn't appear to slow her down.

[sblock=OOC]
Initative order:

Manachan - magic missile
Ignatius
Andaisin
Mhairi - move
Edmond
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+1=6 . Ugh. I had a much cooler action planned out yesterday but I forgot it in the moment I originally posted a few minutes ago, I think because it was originally combined with the level 7 "transformation" I had planned, and posted that I would use my wand. If I may be permitted to take back the action I just posted, I will use the wand in one of the next two rounds, and that roll. Even if she should die before we can use it I will expend the charge. What follows is more like what I had planned, and in fact it may be completely ineffective but it is better roleplaying to have it be his immediately reaction, I think.[/sblock]

Ignatius glares at the creature Andaisin has become and stiffly reaches into his backpack as he steps behind Edmond and next to Manachan. From his backpack he draws what appears to be a scroll, which he holds in his right hand as he unfurls it a bit awkwardly with the edge of his shield. His focus then shifts just slightly, to the statue in the middle of the room. He shouts something out in a booming voice as he reads the scroll. [sblock=Celestial]"I beseech you my Lady, the Dawnflower, to fill this place with your divine presence and help us undo the influence of the Pallid Princess!"[/sblock]

OOC: Consecrate, centered on the statue of Urgathoa.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ignatius' magic seems to lighten some of the gloom surrounding the thing that as Andaisin, and monstrosity seems to sag slightly. As Mhairi moves around behind, the creature lashes out at Edmond with it's scythe-like claw, and its other hand, also claw-like but less omnstrous. The scythe-claw cuts through his armour but the other skates off it. Andaisin-Reborn also lashes out behind with its tail of entrails, slashing across Mhairi's face.

[sblock=OOC]
Hospice 65.jpg

Andaisin - great claw attack on Edmond, hits for 15 damage; claw attack on Edmond, miss; tail slap on Mhairi, hits for 8 damage.

Mhairi - move and draw.

Next up:
Edmond
Manachan
Ignatius
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Just going to post my action now, for the same 6 points oh healing.

As the divine scroll burns up and crumbles in his hand, Ignatius reaches back into his haversack and draws out a wand of white ash. Giving it a flick with his wrist he touches Edmond with the tip and healing energy flows into the duskblade.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Edmond's attack hits the monstrosity but fails to penetrate its tough rugose hide. The touch is enough to trigger the spell, however, but the thing that was Andaisin shrugs off the cold blue energy.

[sblock=OOC]
Edmond - not high enough for a damaging attack, but makes touch AC. Andaisin makes save.

Next up:

Manachan
Ignatius ( wand of CLW)
Andaisin-Reborn
Mhairi
Edmond
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Update coming this evening. Summer schedule is very erratic for me - I'll have some days when I can post several times a day, and then days I can't post at all. Stay tuned for a (likely very vanilla) action from Manachan tonight . . .

Remove ads