Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Just as I wanted to cast all my ghost sounds crying for mercy (and with one playing requiem :( ) - you spoilsport! ;) ...update later tonight

Ambrus

Explorer
Sitting discreetly upon a nearby imp-shaped waterspout overlooking the courtyard, Dj'hân and Majenko watch the folk hero's grandstanding; the urchin clapping gayly at the man's swashbuckling theatrics. For his part, the pseudodragon ignores the distracting tumult raised by the crowd and focuses on Blackjack's mind. The reptile directs a timely thought to the outlaw. The executioner behind you; Duck left!

Neurotic

Starting toward the podium Edmond concentrates and a voice, like twenty woman shouting in perfect unison, speaks directly above the stage, majestic and slow:
"Release her, she is innocent. Long live the queen. Korvosa shall rise to greatness."

Immediately after it stopped great thunder rolled over the croud, Edmond forcing his way through first rows and reaching the stage just as Blackjack evades the executioner. He spends few seconds retreiving Deathwail from the crowd putting it in ready position.

Using those seconds, several men are heard shouting just after thunder dies out:
"Fire on the docks! Fire! Fire! Docks are on fire!"

OOC: Edmond uses his arcane attunement (ghost sound) to create illusion of Irori's (to him) voice for the crowd. Second is to enhance the effect and third to clear out the crowd. I'm assuming fair number of the present will have interest in saving the docks whether they work there, make their businesses or live in hte vicinity (also, Edmond knows the city better then I do so if there's more suitable place that cannot be seen directly from the square use it.

He then readies a weapon (assuming he can get close enugh to the stage in three rounds) - if there is press for time drop the thunder effect...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Stunned and uttering a curse under his breath Brindom starts to follow Edmond. What is going on? Brindom thinks to himself. And why did I leave my pack and bow in my room. Cursing once more to himself he keeps his sword in it's scarrab and tries to get close enough to cast a spell to help Edmond. Is he even wearing the ring still?

[sblock=ooc] Sorry for the late posting was trying to figure out spells for the day. Brindom knew he was coming to an excution so they relect that. [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 48/48
AC: 20 T:13 FF:17
Init: +3
Speed: 20'
Fort: +5
Ref: +4
Will: +6

Spells:
O- stabilize, guidance, resistance, virtue
1- deathwatch, sanctuary, shield of faith, cure light (1d8+4) - bless
2- gentle repose, spiritual weapon, cure mod. (2d8+4) - shield other

Abilities:
Channel Energy (2d6) - 5/5
Calming Touch - 6/6
Touch of Good - 6/6

Items:
potions of clw (1d8+1) 2/2
scrolls of cmw (2d8+3) 2/2[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
To Blackjack's credit, he doesn't waste any time pondering the source of the voice in his head. He does exactly as Majenko orders, ducking under the executioners axe and tripping the man off the platform. As he cuts Trinia's bonds, Edmond's illusory voice echoes overhead.

People look around for the source, many assuming that it comes from the Queen, but she has already turned on her heel and stormed back into Castle Korvosa, leaving Sabrina surveying the scene from the balcony.

Thunder rolls in a grey sky, and a cry comes up that there is a fire in the docks. As Blackjack and Trinia climb one of the hangings to the battlements, four guards on the ramparts are even now heading to cut them off. On the ground, mayhem spreads through the crowd.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Pushing through the crowd Brindom makes his way to Edmond's side. "We should get out of here," he says noticing the warrior still has the ring on his finger. "We chould try for the other side of that wall," he continues pointing to the wall Blackjack and Trinia are climbing up.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Torn between his commitment to order and law and his desire to support those he believes to be good people, Manachan decides quickly to follow his cohorts but to take actions against the guards only when absolutely necessary.

[sblock=Actions]Move through the crowd to intercept Edmond and Brindom and follow along with them. Keep 10 to 20 feet of distance from them, intercepting attempts by the authorities to move against them with trips and bull rushes. Whenever possible, make these attempts appear accidental, as though they are the result of being jostled by the crowd. Any actual attacks against authorities will be non-lethal damage.

Hopefully once they're away Manachan will be able to make his way back to Edmonds, but if he's detected and 'outed' he'll go over the wall with them.[/sblock]

Neurotic

Edmond returns into the crowd, appearing as much as he can to fight to come after Blackjack, but somehow always being jostled around while keeping his weapon high not to harm anyone. He follows Brindom's suggestion, being slowed even more in rushing crowd...

OOC: Edmond follows Blackjack, but taking way around the podium and toward the wall, returning to the crowd. Though his strength would make quick path through, he holds halberd above his head and is thus in fairly weak position to force anyone to move :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Not wanting to be left out of the sudden excitement, but not yet sure of how to participate, Dj'hân stands and leaps fearlessly from the water spout. As if he'd always been capable of the feat, the urchin idly draws the winds to himself and rides them up over the rooftops while giggling delightedly. Only a half-wingbeat behind his friend, the tiny dragon likewise launches himself into the air. Together, the pair stealthily skirt ornamental stonework, carved gargoyles and chimneys as they endeavour to cross paths with the two fugitives once out of sight of the crowd and nearby guardsmen.

OOC: Not sure of the layout of the square, where everybody is or where Blackjack and the girl are heading exactly, but Majenko and Dj'hân are aiming to be there, hidden, once the fugitives manage to momentarily duck out of sight; even if just leaping over a wall or ducking around a corner for a few seconds.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases