Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Even physicians and churches are capable of corruption after all.

Dj'hân objects to the notion of simply holding onto both wands and not using them on the off chance we'll need to cure ourselves and our allies 50+ times. Sitting on a stockpile of curing magic during a plague seems excessively paranoid and unconscionable.

As I said before, we cannot cure thousand plus of the sick. We use it where it's important and that doesn't mean using all charges on the street

We find the problem, eliminate it and then hope for the best.

That said, Varisians are on the east shore and we're now on the west, in old korvosa, true? I was hoping to ask Brienna where was she in days prior to her illness...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Dr. Si,

What is Brindom and the others seeing excatly when you say they "see movement", is it like a hand or some other human body part. Was it a quick "person ducking behind something" type movement. Or like a general move of the bodies like something is under there?

And to everyone else did we get the magical items divided up for now. And who has what, because as of right now Brindom doesn't have either wand listed.

HM

Neurotic

Brindom should have full one as he can operate it reliably. Dj'ahn gets the other one.

Bracers go to Manachan. the rest of us wait for next treasure parcel :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Loot from Lavender's

On Vendra's person:

wand of charm person (38 charges)
wand of remove disease (7 charges)
1 dose giant wasp poison
masterwork dagger
bracelets that act as bracers of armour +2
assorted jewellery, most of it cheap costume jewellery but a few items worth 50 gp in total.

On Orris:
masterwork sap
20 gp in assorted coin.

Also:
cashbox containing 522gp in assorted coin (includes Edmond's 100gp).

There is no alchemy lab, since the "cure" is just river water with a few spices and perfumes added. All you need for that are some bottles and a funnel. You could probably scavenge a few gp worth of spices, though, if you wanted.

Bring this up as we might want to know the "cash" also. I think Brindom will take the masterwork dagger and giant wasp poison if there are no objections.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Question Dr Si,

oh that reminds me I could use a doctor right now. :p

question - Are you going to be using anything from the APG??

HM

Neurotic

Division:
By Ambrus count we could distribute like this:

Manachan: * bracelets of armour +2 2,000 gp (no treasure for you anymore!) :)
Party: * wand of remove disease (7 charges)
Brindom: * Mw dagger 151 gp + 112gp
Dj'ahn: * wand of charm person (38 charges) 285 gp - (22 gp - can we wave this away?)
Edmond: 263
Thorson: 263
Majenko: 131,5

(Assuming we sell everything else for cash)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Dr. Si] Was looking over vampire weakness and what does recoil from mirrorss and strongly presented holy symbols mean to you?

I just want to know if there is a game way to decide or if I should just RP it which you know I will. ;) [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
HolyMan: Ordinarily there's probably no mechanical requirement (perhaps it counts as a move action, but there's not mention). However, I would think that Brindom would need to win a grapple check in order to do so in his current predicament.

Remove ads