Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Was looking over vampire weakness and what does recoil from mirrorss and strongly presented holy symbols mean to you?

I just want to know if there is a game way to decide or if I should just RP it which you know I will. ;)

Strongly presented holy symbol = Turn Undead/Channel Divinity.
Mirror = Daze spell?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK looking up a few things I think restoration potions/scrolls aren't in Brindom's budget.

Potion = 2,400gp
Scroll = 1,700gp

So I'm glad the church is giving away that type of stuff, LOL.

I think I will just buy some holy water and stakes which leads me to ask, is it ok to have two stakes "cost" the same as a torch i.e.

stakes(2) cost 1cp weigh 1lb (.5lb each)

I will post up back at the alley mouth either way after I post this.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
I was waiting for anyone else to post actions, although I've got a horrible feeling its probably the vampire spawn's turn, and its me holding things up.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
horrible feeling its probably the vampire spawn's turn, and its me holding things up.

That how I understand it. Brindom alone was faster and Edmond's actions are protection of Brindom and AoO. No readied attacks since I could not know there will be one in range :(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wonder what can be done to help with this game. Should we re-recuirt or just run with three and NPCs when needed?

I like the game but have lost a little focus on what is going on. I know there is a terrible disease about the city but what is the group doing excatly?

Also on Channel Energy: I know it does one or the other per RAW but I thought for this game we were having it do both at the same time. Has that changed?

HM

_

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also on Channel Energy: I know it does one or the other per RAW but I thought for this game we were having it do both at the same time. Has that changed?

HM

_

I just wasn't sure if it Dr. Simon had house ruled it - it actually makes more sense to me that it would do both simultaneously.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You would think right? Big blast of positive energy burst forth and if you are alive it feels great and if yorur not well not so good.

It would make those encounters with evil cleric necros and undead minions alot scarier :eek:.

I have HR'ed it in my AoW's game to say it does Xd6 + 1/2 cleric lvl + WIS mod. points (hmmm I could roll that here and see what it looks like)

Let's say a cleric of 10th lvl with a WIS of 18

EDIT: LOL it rolled the same each time (strange) but see the difference those extra points would do for say a 10th lvl fighter nearly dead. Or the reverse what it would do to a group that ganged up on one evil cleric.

HM

_

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll probably house rule it for my games - not the extra points but the simultaneous effect. With both Leaf and Abraxis being channelers it might be a big deal.

(We now return you to your regularly scheduled Adventure Path . . .)

Remove ads