Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ambrus hasn't been on site since Aug 3rd and hasn't posted since July 13th.

I know some newbies about looking for games maybe we should see about adding at least one new player.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I posted in a thread where a bunch of people were interested in getting into a new PF game.

I think we could use a skill monkey and maybe a secondary range fighter, Brindom is not it LOL.

HM

Axel

First Post
*pounces with glee!!*

I am finding the pace of the PbP games I am playing too slow...and missing my fortnightly Friday games due to 2 month DM holiday. :(

Any chance of dropping into a free slot, if there's one lying around?

Dr Simon

Explorer
Yeah, always room for one more. I'm open to all kinds of character types - we've had some wierd race and class combos in this game alongside some of the more usual types, so if you wanted to try an APG class, or any other 3.5 class/race adapted to PF, go for it.

As it stands, the party is mostly composed of characters who are kind of mid-way between spellcaster and fighter - a duskblade, a cleric, a sorcerer/monk and, if we still have Ambrus, a dragonbreath adept. It's worked so far...

Blood and Honor

First Post
A little HolyMan told me you guys could use some more players. I'm in if you have room.

Also I'm interested in either type, skill monkey or ranged. I'll tke whateve Axel does not if I have a spot that is.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
If you still need players, I could be interested.

Rogues are pretty nice as skill monkeys. Monks, too. I'll have to see what strikes my fancy.

Remove ads