• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

yangnome

First Post
I was just going to post, asking who was signing up this year. I tried last year, but real life and laziness got in the way. I am going to write a slightly different version of the idea I had last year (but with much more success this time around.)

Funeris

First Post
Hey Sialia...just noticed...but umm....

Is that the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the top right hand corner of your birthday avatar??

All hail the FSM!!!

BSF

Explorer
This judgement is a tough one.

Admittedly, it would be easier to judge if my eyes didn't sting and my head didn't hurt when I get home from work. This project will end someday, but that is another story.

BSF

Explorer
Funeris said:
Hey Sialia...just noticed...but umm....

Is that the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the top right hand corner of your birthday avatar??

All hail the FSM!!!
It could be the FSM, but it is likely a flumph.

Tolen Mar

First Post
maxfieldjadenfox said:
I'm sure all of you know, but just in case it slipped by one of you, NaNoWriMo is taking sign ups for November... Write 50,000 words in a month. Might be a great kick in the pants, eh? (www.nanowrimo.org )

Darn you Fox!

Darn you all to heck!

And back again.

And then some.

*ponders how likely it is he can complete 50 grand in a month*

50,000/30 days....roughly 1700 per day.

Thats actually not that hard,

As if I need more things to write...:)

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
Darn you Fox!

Darn you all to heck!

And back again.

And then some.

*ponders how likely it is he can complete 50 grand in a month*

50,000/30 days....roughly 1700 per day.

Thats actually not that hard,

As if I need more things to write...:)

Well, yeah. That's the point! It will be fun to have someone I "know" doing it too... What genre are you writing?

Last edited:

Remove ads