• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

orchid blossom

Explorer
Question for Funeris.....

Can I beg, beg, beg, beg, and beg some more of you to fix whatever it is in your signature that causes the page to widen? Usually I just stay out of threads where someone's sig causes that, but I really like to follow Ceramic DM and it's kinda bothersome when I have to shift the screen all the way over to the right side to read posts. I end up doing a lot of left arrow/right arrow trying to see who the poster was, then reading the post.

Tolen Mar

First Post
I usually stick to fantasy or sci-fi, or both at once...

With the occasional dip into horror monster movie cliche's. :)

I'm just starting to percolate some ideas around, got plenty to work with, none of which got very far. This might be just the thing to get one of them past chapter 2.

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
I usually stick to fantasy or sci-fi, or both at once...

With the occasional dip into horror monster movie cliche's. :)

I'm just starting to percolate some ideas around, got plenty to work with, none of which got very far. This might be just the thing to get one of them past chapter 2.

Yeah, that was my thought too... I've been working on this YA historical for 4 years now (mostly doing research, but still) and I'm ready for it to be done. I figure an external pressure might be just the thing... I'm registered under Jadenfox. What name are you under, if you don't mind me asking?

Tolen Mar

First Post
Honestly? I havent signed on yet, but I probably will later tonite, when I have a bit more time on my hands. It'll be Tolen Mar or some close variation when I do.

All I have throughout the day is a minute or two to check and reply to the various boards.

Tolen Mar

First Post
As I hit submit, the same thought went through my mind as when I signed on to the ceramic DM...'what have you gotten yourself into this time?' :)

You can tell confidence is not my strong suit.

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
yangnome said:
I am signed on as yangnome.
I'll be looking for you and Tolen Mar. And BTW, Tolen Mar, I think the confidence is supposed to be inspired by the website and all of the other writers out there... It will be fun. (she said, not really sure she believes it herself but trying to keep a positive outlook...)

Tolen Mar

First Post
Well I didnt chicken out thats for sure

however, I havent gotten my confirmation email...I think yahoo's spam killer nuked it.

I emailed them, but who knows how long it'll take.

tadk

Explorer
OT: NaNoWriMo

This will be my 4th year participating

Year 1 a 25k some complete story
Year 2 Barely past the outline stage
Year 3 last year, broke 50k with a steampunkish novel that needs about 12k more words to finish the last part using the descendant of Jack the Ripper as my hero
This year
Back in, logged in, posted in the writers groups for EnWorld NaNoWriMo so go post there so we can cheer each other one.

Tkelson on NaNo

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
Well I didnt chicken out thats for sure

however, I havent gotten my confirmation email...I think yahoo's spam killer nuked it.

I emailed them, but who knows how long it'll take.

You know, I looked for you and you didn't show up as registered... Maybe you need to try again?

Remove ads