• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

Macbeth

First Post
Any time works for me, though having a Friday in it would be best.... So I'd prefer starting Tuesday evening or later.

Funeris

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Sounds like Funeris is volunteering to be in the first round if we start tonight. :D

Dang. BSF, Here I am being all nice and curious about your homebrew and you offer my head up on a plate for the Judges. Sheesh. :D

Actually, I don't mind going first....if I'm eliminated it just means I get to harass the rest of you for the duration of the competition as opposed to my plans of being 'nice' and not insulting anyone. Oh well.

;)

~Fune

BSF

Explorer
Funeris said:
Dang. BSF, Here I am being all nice and curious about your homebrew and you offer my head up on a plate for the Judges. Sheesh. :D

Somebody has to start. Think about it this way, Maldur's judging stick is all nice and sharp now. After he pokes a few people with it, it get's duller. Then he just has to poke harder for the later contestants.

Bibliophile

First Post
I'd be fine to start immediately.

In any case, and about this Bachelor's of Creative Writing business. Bah! I say, Bah! I'm an accredited second year undergraduate college student, but more importantly, after last year's math courses, I'm an accredited second year, masochistic undergraduate college student! Muahahah! What is skill worth when your opponent enjoys wracking his brain with bizarro problems?

Ketjak

Malicious GM
mythago said:
OK, fifteen contestants--I think we are at the stage where people can start posting their schedules/availabililty.

I will be happiest if we can start Monday, 9/19. However, I'll give it a go if it starts sooner. Wednesday is right out for me.

Funeris

First Post
BSF said:
Somebody has to start. Think about it this way, Maldur's judging stick is all nice and sharp now. After he pokes a few people with it, it get's duller. Then he just has to poke harder for the later contestants.

Well, if it is my fate to be the first to fall upon that proverbial sword, so be it. I'll grasp my fate by the horns and pull as hard as I can, face split in twain with sadistic glee and laughing all the way.

Of course after Maldur stomps me into oblivion, someone needs to be there to lift my sorry fallen-paladin butt off the ground...and direct me back toward my Story Hours. BSF, I nominate you :D

~Fune

EDIT: Oh...and...um...so is there no word limit this time?? :heh:

Last edited:

Remove ads