• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

BSF

Explorer
Funeris said:
EDIT: Oh...and...um...so is there no word limit this time?? :heh:

Well, I guess that depends on whether you are matched off with Sialia or not. That woman can write! 10,000+ words in three days after editing? She is there. It might he harder for her to limit it to 1000 words max.

Funeris

First Post
Well, if that's my luck I don't mind challenging her :D
I've been known to write non-stop recently...and when she whoops my ego...
maybe, just maybe I can make her pity me enough to supply me with one of those awesome avatars she's done for others...

hmmm...did I say that out loud??? ;)

tadk

Explorer
I am good to go at any time. Soon is good. Later is fine. Work is hectic and I will be doing short avant garde stories anyways.....So bring it on cause I will do my worst....most likley

SteelDraco

First Post
As to schedules, optimally I'd like my 72 hours to include Wednesday, since that's the day I have the most free time. But I can work with any time.

MarauderX

Explorer
Late Sunday 9/18 or early Monday please. It's nice to have the weekend free for the wife to take me and our livestock on a hike.

Funeris

First Post
You live in Alexandria...maybe a half hour from me...a suburb of dc....and....you....have.........livestock?

Do you mean pets?? or kids???

::confused...contemplates returning to safety of Story Hour forums....decides to stay::

:D

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
mythago said:
5x3. If people want to jump in as alternates, though, have at it.

Pardon me, but that does not make sense to me. You get 5 semi-finalists that way. 5 does not divide evenly. In my opinion it would make more sense to include your 3 alternates as contestants.

First round 6x3, for 6 semifinalists
Second round 2x3, for 2 semifinalists
Third round 1x2 for 1 winer (and 1 winner; typo, what typo)

it only adds 1 match, and is more balanced

Last edited:

Remove ads