• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

Funeris

First Post
I disagree...my voices tend to be very helpful...they're pounding out the dings in my plot as we speak. If I actually sleep tonight, they may even give me the wonderful present of a story that actually makes some sense.

Doubtful...but it could happen.

~Fune

Tolen Mar

First Post
I didnt know I needed to check in since I was only listed as an alternate.

But any day could work, though I have the most time on Fridays and Saturdays.

Sialia

First Post
Funeris said:
maybe, just maybe I can make her pity me enough to supply me with one of those awesome avatars she's done for others...

Already, I pity you.

If you wish an avatar, you must perform the following tasks:

1. Go excavate my old avatar thread over in the art forum. (It might say something about "avatars" or "goody" in the thread name).

2. Resurrect the thread by posting in that thread an intriguing concept that would be fun to draw, and is more interesting and punchy that your current really cool, graphically effective and thematically appropriate avatar.

3. Wait, patiently.

/hijack-plug

Aris Dragonborn

First Post
Quick question on the pictures for round 2:

The first picture shows a frozen viewer. Now, does the viewer have to be frozen over, or can I just use the viewer itself? The same question for the girl (pic#2). Does she need to be wearing that make-up and that sweater?

Aris Dragonborn said:
Quick question on the pictures for round 2:

The first picture shows a frozen viewer. Now, does the viewer have to be frozen over, or can I just use the viewer itself? The same question for the girl (pic#2). Does she need to be wearing that make-up and that sweater?

You're allowed to take as much artistic license as you wish, but picture use is a major (and often decisive) factor in judging. You should take care not to omit so many details that the picture is no longer relevant or recognizable.

Aris Dragonborn

First Post
Here ya go, Mav!

Thanks for the info, Rodrigo. I'm not sure how much license I would actually take, but I figured it's one of those 'just in case' tidbits that's nice to know. Thanks again!

Remove ads