• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#24)---9/24/07-'Four Months Later'

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
321161153_5087b7269e_m.jpg

412851640_c9918126dc_m.jpg

Four Months Later

Writer: Tim Kring

Director: Greg Beeman

Star: Dania Ramirez (Maya Herrera), Dana Davis (Monica), Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh), Jack Coleman (Mr. Bennet / HRG), Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli), Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman), Ali Larter (Niki Sanders), James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi), Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Shalim Ortiz (Alejandro Herrera), David Anders (Takezo Kensei), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)

Recurring Role: Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli), Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)

Guest Star: Nick D'Agosto (West), Lyndsy Fonseca (April), George Takei (Kaito Nakamura), Eriko Tamura (Yaeko)

Four months after the events of the showdown between Sylar and Peter, new Heroes emerge. These include Blackie, an Irish mobster who is 1,000 years old. Hiro remains in the past, but what will come of this? Someone dies and someone isn't dead. Claire has a boyfriend. New heroes are introduced.​

And it continues...

F5

Explorer
Whee! New Heroes tonight!

Truth Seeker said:
Blackie, an Irish mobster who is 1,000 years old.

OK, that's an interesting development.

Truth Seeker said:
Someone dies and someone isn't dead.

SPECULATION
DL Dies, Nathan isn't dead. Judging from nothing else other than who's present/absent in the cast photos...I mean, Sylar and Peter probably aren't dead either, but that's no shocker...
/SPECULATION

1000 years old....... curious. many ideas can come from this alone.

Now was he born a thousand years ago and brought to now by Hiro or was he alive for a 1000 years now? There is a world of difference.

LightPhoenix

First Post
It's back!!!

By far the best part was Matt kicking ass in the training. It's nice to have a character that has fully embraced their powers without too much angst. Also, I liked his scenes with Molly a lot.

Also right up there was Nathan all dark and angsty, turning on everyone and driving them away.

The only part I liked about Claire's story was the dinner, and the contrast with Matt. They spurn what they know, they increase the space between them. Matt embraces his power, and he becomes successful. West sucked. Not only is he a stalker, but that robot/alien thing was just dumb.

HRG intimidating his boss was amusing, and him working with badass-Mohinder was a cool reveal. Also, nice to know how the company makes its money.

The Peter reveal was only cool for him force-bolting or whatever that goon.

[EDIT] Also for him having the Haitian's necklace, which explains the amnesia.

DonTadow

First Post
theories theories theories....

1. Ok did that blow everyone's mind. Didn't the guy in the bar look like peter at first. Of course thanks to tivo my wife and i are 75 percent sure that's nathan who somehow has the power to alter himself.

2. When we think we see peter, we see peter later whole and no scars with that symbol around his neck.

3. We've NEVER seen a power repeat but that kid has flying. My theory

Heroes tends to borrow from popular pop fiction stories. I"m thinking death of superman. Peter's powers dispersed with the nuclear explosion. His brother gained the illusion ability (though i don't remember peter EVEr coming in contact with that woman... i might be wrong) . The kid gains flight somehow or the kid is a younger version of Peter. This of course explains how nathan has his powers. Thus you have three versions of peter running around.

I have no idea what to think of anything else I saw.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Nathan may not be disguising himself - I suspect someone placed a disguise on him, for some reason.

Matt kicking ass did seem nice, but the girl needs more discipline and the off-screen divorce feel like a cheep trick on part of the writers and producers.

Still no sign of the 1,000-year old Irishman, unless he is the lead goon.

I have long suspected Hire was always his own Hero.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads