• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#24)---9/24/07-'Four Months Later'

Steel_Wind

Legend
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I got the impression during Nathans mirror scene that he has a "evil twin" (his brother) just like Nikki with Jessica. (I am not sure if it is really "evil")

My theory why this happened:
Nikki's Jessica was not Nikkis power, but Jessicas. When she died, she could somehow "possess" her sister (for the lack of a better word). The power might not transfer the full person, only its negative side...
When Peter absorbed Nikkis Strength, he also absorbed Jessicas "posessioning" power.
When Peter exploded, he died - until Claires Regeneration power sprung in. But this short moment was enough to trigger Jessicas power, and transfering his mind into Nathans.

Well, too complicated? Maybe. But since just one single episode got me to think so much about it, I guess that's a good thing (and a good show :) ).

Well now. That ain't half bad at all.

I'm not sure I'm buying into that one yet whole hog - but I'm liking it.

rowport

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I got the impression during Nathans mirror scene that he has a "evil twin" (his brother) just like Nikki with Jessica. (I am not sure if it is really "evil")

My theory why this happened:
Nikki's Jessica was not Nikkis power, but Jessicas. When she died, she could somehow "possess" her sister (for the lack of a better word). The power might not transfer the full person, only its negative side...
When Peter absorbed Nikkis Strength, he also absorbed Jessicas "posessioning" power.
When Peter exploded, he died - until Claires Regeneration power sprung in. But this short moment was enough to trigger Jessicas power, and transfering his mind into Nathans.

Well, too complicated? Maybe. But since just one single episode got me to think so much about it, I guess that's a good thing (and a good show :) ).
This is a pretty solid theory. It fits all the details really well. And, FWIW, your take on Jessica's possession power is exactly how I understood it as well.

rowport said:
This is a pretty solid theory. It fits all the details really well. And, FWIW, your take on Jessica's possession power is exactly how I understood it as well.
Darn. To man people seem to like my theory. I must be wrong, it can't be that obvious... :)

satori01

First Post
Remus Lupin said:
My theory, she dumped him: He was out of work, desperate, had disappeared on her several times, had stolen diamonds. He was coming unglued, and she didn't want to stick around and watch the disaster that was about to become his life.

I do not see Matt abandoning his own child. Either the Divorce is a rouse, to keep his child safe in case the Company comes after him, or the child is not his.

Spikeo

First Post
Damn I love reading all of this. Tells me that I'm not the only person going fanatical over the show.

Had to chime in with the on going "Nikki/ Jessica" debate. Has anyone looked at the Wiki site on NBC"S Hero page? They have a character breakdown for just about everybody. In Nikki's, they simply say her character was something of a Jeckyl/ Hyde situation. It's always been her power, she just manifests a different personality when she lets her power come through. Now that's what I gleamed from it all. Any takers?

Spikeo

Remove ads