[LPF] Lost Imperium

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia thanked the King and inclined her head in a bow as she accepted the items.

“Thank you, your Majesty. Most important is that Polina is now safe. Mayhap I shall see you there.”

She was not overly excited about celebrating, but she could not deny that the kingdom had cause to be happy over the outcome. Without needing to eat and drink much, her partake in the refreshments would be for enjoyment alone. She intended to be polite and gracious in accepting the hospitality.

Pirvinia informed her companions, “I think I shall look for Brother Goswald. We do have an agreement to aid him and we should probably find out when he wants to depart.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 14 (18 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 12)-> 18 with Mage Armor
HP:
38 Current: 20
CMD:
14, Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +6 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Nothing
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 5/9, 2nd Level: 3/5, 3rd Level (4/4)

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +14
AC:
19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
19 Current: 19
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +7
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +9, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

While Garadh sympathizes with Mirra's anger at the custom, he sees no purpose in refusing the royal hospitality and gratitude. He accepts the king's gifts gladly and takes part eagerly in the festivities, also thankful for his narrow escape from death from his wounds.

Afterwards, he joins Pirvinia in looking for Brother Goswald. "I agree. Our original mission is still unfinished."

Mini-stats
[sblock]
HP: 57, currently 57
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
BAB: +5
CMD +9, CMB 21
Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +0
Speed 30'
Longsword +1 Attack: +12 (1d8+7/19-20)
Longsword +1 Power Attack: +10 (1d8+11/19-20)
Sling Attack: +7 (1d4+4)
[/sblock]

EDIT: to add more, mini-stats

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[section]Mirra:
The creature, Mirra instantly ascertained, was not human. It was fey, a particularly nasty sort, known locally as a bogu-man, a name which had an interesting etymology and tied it to (or confused it with) all sorts of other unpleasant creatures. Beyond the name and disposition Mirra knew only that it was a fear spirit of some sort.

The creature leans forward interested in Mirra's work with the alchemy. The pot stops rolling over its knuckles and it sets the clay vessel down on the stone next to it. He slaps his soles down on the stone and his hands on his knees and leans even farther forward resembling quite strongly a carrion bird or a darkly comical gargoyle.

"Go right ahead. A posset, perhaps? Or a caudle? Those would fix you up nicely, I think."

He waves away the proffered water and hardtack. "Oh, no thank you. I've eaten quite well today and there is more feasting to come. But you are right, not in the town." He smiles again, broadly displaying his pearly, button-teeth, and looks off to the east where the sky is inexplicably already lightening with false dawn.

"I must go." He slips from the rock and takes a couple of steps towards the tree before turning back and grinning. "Longjack says 'Farewell', Weathersmith." He turns and vanishes into the trees. Looking after him Mirra notices that the clay pot still sits atop the boulder and a nearly empty sack lies at the boulder's base.[/section]

[section]Pirvinia, +others?
Pirivinia finds Brother Goswald easy to locate: his height, his bald pate, the robe he wears that doesn't quite match the local style of dress, all serve to make him stand out at the gathering of townsfolk in the town's green. Goswald cups a bowl carved from a boule loaf in one hand. With a thin dagger he stabs large chunks of root vegetable from the stew in the bowl and pops them into his mouth. When he sees Pirvinia (and any who choose to follow her) approach he gulps down the bite of turnip and nods a greeting.

"A good thing you all did today, saving the King's daughter. And it means a year or ten of good fortune for the people here." Goswald looks sidelong at Pirvinia as he takes a long slurp of his steaming stew. "That Garadh took a savaging, didn't he? I can't decide if the man is lucky or unlucky. How long do you think until he'll be up for travel again?"[/section]
[sblock=OOC]It's fine by me if yo just put the items on your sheet, CF.

Systole, the sack contains Mirra's share of the treasure for this part of the adventure.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia had taken an injury herself during the quest to rescue the little girl in the red hood. She had not requested any assistance with healing wand yet, but the urgency really depended on when they planned to depart.

"Well, we did all sustain some injuries. How soon we leave depends up whether Samad can use his spells to heal us in time to leave on the morrow. It may be too much for him, so mayhap the day after would be better. I shall be ready either way."

"The gifts we received from the King and the preparations we made earlier will suffice for returning to the tomb from my point of view. Though, we have not discussed it. Mayhap there are some items we might need to purchase before departing... though nothing specific comes to mind."

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
Nothing
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Brother Goswald's cheeks flush and he briefly looks away in embarrassment before responding in a stuttering rush.

"Oh, yes, I mean... that is, I didn't mean to imply that Garadh was the only one that put forth any effort in this endeavor only that his injuries were more severe than anyone else's." Goswald makes a half shrug tilting his head to one side and lifting one shoulder. "I figure it will take him longer to heal, and when he is, and everyone is ready then we can finish the job. I'm in no hurry, mind," Goswald is quick to point out.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia smiled reassuringly and put a hand on Brother Goswald's arm. She had not meant to embarrass him or anything.

"Oh, that would normally take some time if all we did was rest. My own injuries would take about three days. However, we have magical healing wands and Samad has some spells. How many he can cast, I know not. Even though Garadh was gravely injured, he has not suffered any disease like before."

"So how soon we can be ready to depart, I think it only Samad that can answer since he is the only one that can perform magical healing.
"

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
Nothing
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

Systole

First Post
mirra_150_2.jpg

Mirra frowns, then shrugs. Drinking her draughts, she packs away her alchemical gear, and then examines the pot and the sack. She is not altogether surprised when she examines the contents of the pot, but is a little more so at the sack. "A faerie gift? That's dangerous," she says to no one in particular. After a moment's consideration, she works the ring off her finger and carefully lays it on top of the stone. "Fair trade for you, Longjack. And good morrow."

She hefts her satchel and heads off down the road once more.

[sblock=OOC]Assuming that's the honey. Leaving the ring of protection as payment, because accepting a gift from something like Longjack seems like it would be unwise.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 18+2 (13+2 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 35/35
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 4/11
Cognatogen Prepared: None
1st Level: 2/5
2nd Level: 1/3
Extracts Prepared: Barkskin x2, Enlarge Person, Shield x2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 3d6+4+2), Longspear (+4, x2, 1d8, Silver/Reach)
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
Alchemist's ice

[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He shifted his weight, nervously, almost, before replying, "I suppose I could but..."
He paused. While this was indeed true that Samad fought with gifts of the divine, he held some reservations about using it wantonly. Though he could see that Garadh still suffered from a limp, and Pirvinia still had bandages around her waist, this was not exactly a life-or-death situation they found themselves in. He stroked his chin in though for a moment, before continuing, "Would it not be simply quicker to ask for Matta Sofya and her healers? They gave us aid before, and I'm sure they would even more gladly do so again."
[sblock=OOC]Cool, I'll take a look at equipment this afternoon, since I doubt I'll be busy then.[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
After the tension with the royal family Tsaaruk feels it is best to stay close by the group for the remainder of their stay at the castle. He does however accept the Kings gratitude and gifts. He follows Privinia and the others in search of Brother Goswald. He hopes Garadhs injuries are not too severe and delay them long.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 67 current: 67
CMB: +10 / CMD: 22 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 12/12
Renewed Vigor: 1/1

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Remove ads