Rokugan D20: The Winds of Blood (Chapter 1)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Ah! Thats the spirit! We both need friends if we are to be the outsiders here." Michiba says. "If it will not break any vow you have Fan, let us try that sake over there. I bet we have time for at least one drink." A broad grin spreads over Michiba's face, "The Crab are not the only ones who know how to have fun!"

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Chauzu said:

"I wonder what this could be?" Takane says to himself quietly as he finishes up dressing. "Well, I shall find out soon enough."

Takane leaves his room and heads for Kyuzo's quarters. As he makes it to his fellow Kaiu's dwelling, he again straightens his body into a confident look. He takes a step into his room and tries to draw their attention. "What have you two been talking about?" Takane crosses his arms. "A Toritaka and a Mantis are summoned here, as well?"

Tadashi smirks at Kyuzo's last statement, then turns to Takane, "Ahh another Kaiu-san decides to grace us with his presence, perhaps he would enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot cup of sake, and a fine woman to sit in his lap? Or perhaps rough up some ronin at the drinking houses?"

Tadashi grins and cocks his head, "Tadashi-sama would hate to go alone."

Douane

First Post
Chauzu said:

"I wonder what this could be?" Takane says to himself quietly as he finishes up dressing. "Well, I shall find out soon enough."

Takane leaves his room and heads for Kyuzo's quarters. As he makes it to his fellow Kaiu's dwelling, he again straightens his body into a confident look. He takes a step into his room and tries to draw their attention. "What have you two been talking about?" Takane crosses his arms. "A Toritaka and a Mantis are summoned here, as well?"

Kyuzo turns to face the new arrival with a bow: "Greetings, Takane-san.", and adds with a glance sideways:
"So it is said, according to those better informed than me. Surely an uncommon sight on a Crab training ground. Let's hope the reason for their arrival is a pleasant one."

Lichtenhart

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Gemmei smiles, "They are being assembled, it will not be a large group, but you will have your hands full, I assure you. Crab bushi like the Moto have a tendency to run into trouble."

She places a hand on his shoulder, "You will do well."

Kaiji can't help grinning. "With your blessing, sensei, I will be ready to go. Where should I meet them?"

Chauzu

First Post
Tokiwong said:

Tadashi smirks at Kyuzo's last statement, then turns to Takane, "Ahh another Kaiu-san decides to grace us with his presence, perhaps he would enjoy the finer things in life, like a hot cup of sake, and a fine woman to sit in his lap? Or perhaps rough up some ronin at the drinking houses?"

Tadashi grins and cocks his head, "Tadashi-sama would hate to go alone."

Takane bows to Kyuzo. "Greetings, Kyuzo-san." Takane nods at Kyuzo's statement.

Takane stares at Tadashi with a smirk. "No thanks, Tadashi. I would rather spend my present hour with a walk."

Takane un-crosses his arms and puts them together over his stomache. He turns a few degrees and says, "See you in an hour." Takane turns around to start his walk.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Lichtenhart said:

Kaiji can't help grinning. "With your blessing, sensei, I will be ready to go. Where should I meet them?"

"They should be gathering in the Audience Chamber, Gunso-Sensei Basho will be present, as well as Hiruma-sama, once the others are ready. I would suggest you hurry, and Iuchi-sama proud with your actions. Hiruma-sama will tell you all you need to know," she replies with a smile walking towards the door.

"Take care of yourself, Kaiji-san," she says softly.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Kaiji bows to his lady and goes immediately to the stables, where he prepares his horse for the travel, then to his room, where he gathers his sacred scrolls and his few possessions, and finally to the Audience Chambers.
There he bows silently to the monk and the mantis. He savors the fragrance of the sea with his eyes shut and a smile than begins to look curiously around.

Chauzu

First Post
After some time has passed, Takane will return to his room to gather up his possessions.

When he is finished, he will head for the courtyard.

Tokiwong

First Post
Chauzu said:

Takane bows to Kyuzo. "Greetings, Kyuzo-san." Takane nods at Kyuzo's statement.

Takane stares at Tadashi with a smirk. "No thanks, Tadashi. I would rather spend my present hour with a walk."

Takane un-crosses his arms and puts them together over his stomache. He turns a few degrees and says, "See you in an hour." Takane turns around to start his walk.

Tadashi sighs, "Well it seems I will have to go alone then, you both do not know what you will be missing, ha ha," he chuckles to himself as he leaves.

Tokiwong

First Post
Chauzu said:
After some time has passed, Takane will return to his room to gather up his possessions.

When he is finished, he will head for the courtyard.

Gunso-Sensei Basho is already there, a scowl on his face, "Ah Takane-san, you are curiously early, hmmph, you were looking sluggish this morning. Sluggish will get you killed."

Remove ads