Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Silvery Barbs is a bad fit for PBP. Most abilities that can potentially undo things that have already happened are bad fits for PBP. (Quite a few reactions are like that, but most reactions, IME aren't a big deal and can just be added in after the fact). It's not a big deal - I'll put up with Silvery Barbs, of course, but you'll probably have to constantly remind me about it. It's not the kind of thing that I'm good at remembering.

Heck, I play rogues IRL and I have a tendency to forget Uncanny Dodge in PBP, too! (At least in that case it's just a quick adjustment of a rogue's HP that doesn't matter except in situations that would drop the rogue.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Things might move a little slower in my games this week than normal. My primary employee (store manager) has come down with Covid (I'm sure he'll be okay), so I gotta cover his shifts on top of my own. Here's hoping none of the rest of us get it (I only have 6 employees, and 3 of them are in my household, including myself) or we're gonna be even more short staffed than usual!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Things might move a little slower in my games this week than normal. My primary employee (store manager) has come down with Covid (I'm sure he'll be okay), so I gotta cover his shifts on top of my own. Here's hoping none of the rest of us get it (I only have 6 employees, and 3 of them are in my household, including myself) or we're gonna be even more short staffed than usual!
This the guy who covered for you when you got it?

Hope you all stay safe and healthy. :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, here goes. I've got some time today to work on these games! Bear with me... I'm going to have to split it up into a few posts to keep myself sane. Wait for the round-roller. We'll get there! Things should pick up pace a little again after this (at least on my end).

Remove ads