• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I'm perfectly fine with everyone reading other character's information. If I feel that something absolutely must be secret, I will e-mail that player. My only request is that everyone keeps a strict separation between what they, as players, know, and what their characters know. If your character weren't there, hasn't seen any of the results of something, and no one's told him about it, then your character doesn't know it. Simple enough, I think. :) In the case that it really bugs you that much, don't read it. But don't feel like you're obligated to skip it. :)

Does that help?

Best,
tKL

RichardFannon

First Post
My characters actions

Oskar is going buy a drink and ask the barman where Keargrynn Andelspar can be found and if the foundry is hiring (and who to ask for at the foundry). If you want to push his move along, then you can either post the whole conversation or email me the results (richarddotfannonatprudentialdotcodotuk) and I'll write it up.

Don't forget his stammer!

Last edited:

novyet

First Post
Thanks for understanding about the delay! I'll be heading to the temple to speak with the priests about local matters, what happens in the city (since Ezra is basically ignorant of how cities really work. He was raised in a monastary after all :p ), pray to Ilmater, then retire for the night, possibly at the Miner's Tankard. (since it should be cheaper.)

Cool.

Old Fezziwig

Hey all. :) As soon as Rorschach, bluegreenone, and perivas post, I'll put up the next move. Hopefully that will be early tonight. And, Richard, if you send me the questions (in character would be best), I'll write up the responses, conflate the two and then post it. In the event that you want to change something as far as one of the responses bringing you down a different line of thought, we can retroactively edit the conversation. If this is okay, let me know. E-mail's in my profile.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Hi, all. :) I'm going to write up the next move and I will have it posted tonight, after I finish dinner.

Best,
tKL

Rorschach

First Post
Schedule sounds okay. FYI, as of this moment, Fezzin has no spells prepared. He will prepare some in the evening immediately before sleeping.

RichardFannon

First Post
Sorry Kajamba, had problems with PC over the weekend so only just got your message. Schedual sounds ok

Oskar has currently memorised:

0: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Light
1: True Strike, Magic Missile, Endure Elements

(he prefers to have Endure Elements memorised if he's likely to be doing smithing - in case of accidents)

Next move going up

RichardFannon

First Post
Um, I've just realised that I'm going to be away Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week. I'll be checking this board for the last time around midday GMT Friday and then logging on again late Sunday night or early Monday morning

Sorry - I'll leave some default actions

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads