• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fan Creation Compilation

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon

• Class Feature Variants

• Equipment Vault
    • Magic Items
      • Armor
      • Weapons
      • Holy Symbols
      • Orbs
      • Rods
      • Staffs
      • Wands
      • Arm Slot Items
      • Companion Slot Items
      • Feet Slot Items
      • Hands Slot Items
      • Head Slot Items
      • Neck Slot Items
      • Rings
      • Waist Slot Items
      • Wondrous Items
      • Consumables
      • Unique Items

NOTE: This thread will be updated once every two or three days. I'll do my best to go as far back as possible, compiling all fan creations into this index. Caught up to 10/08/08.

Last edited:

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
Great work!

I've already been having trouble keeping track of all this great stuff, so thanks for the hardwork! Let me know if you need anyone to cheer you on while not putting in any effort of their own...I'm really good at that!

;-P

But seriously, thanks!

Kreaf

First Post
Nice one... but one little thing... My Nick is Kreaf not Keefe...
And thanks that you put my Ascardian in here, even if he is still in development.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
11/12/08 Update 2

Spent nearly 6 hours working on this today. I'm proud to say that I am caught up to 4 weeks worth of material. I'm tired now and I wish to do some actual reading and posting to other threads. ;)

Caught up to 10/08/08.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I didn't realise that this was what you were doing! Wowsers.

This is an incredible resource, and I would also like to nominate it for sticky-hood.

Packrat

Banned
Banned
Holy! Wow!

Thanks for taking the time and energy into compiling this. As recently tuned in to D&D and 4E this'll be great for being able to find cocnepts and ides to mesh.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads