Into the Woods

"I'm not sure why we are going this way," Terry says. "Do you really think the boy would have ignore the man telling him he should not be here in the previous room? In any case let's get through these rooms quickly."
 

log in or register to remove this ad


JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"He ran away," Bimpnott says with a shrug. "Not one for listening to his elders. Authority issues, most likely."

Then he looks back at Terry. "Yes, then find a back door. If not here, the boy must be somewhere in the woods."

The large firbolg suppresses a shudder.

"Hope he's in the house," he mutters to himself, remembering the very woods attacking him.

OOC: Checking everything inside for any open or secret doors, before heading out and walking around the house to find another way in.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Hope he's in the house," he mutters to himself, remembering the very woods attacking him.
"We should still check everything in here. Too many bad things happening. And that portculis needs lifting. Once we're in the forest there is no way to track the boy and we're back to wondering around in hopes something happens."
 
Last edited:


Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"I'm actually concerned more for the spirits we saw outside. Or whatever they were," says Albrecht. "Let's continue to search this house. We know from the outside of the house, there are rooms to the east here that we can still check."

He continues to explore the house, unhappy with the phantoms and things they keep seeing. He is holding his axe tighter than normal.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I would say the spirits are or were inhabitants of this house before some evil befell them. And spirits are abominations in the eyes of Our Queen of Memories." Umbril seems unusually (for what you've seen up to now) somber "We should try and clear this place. Even if the boy isn't here, someone else can stumble upon it and lose its life or worse. We should look a bit more. There must be a way to open that portculis."
 

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Nice. Okay, so where is the portcullis? DOes it prevent access from the room at the top left on the map to anywhere further East? i.e. does it block under the stairs? If not, that's where Albrecht heads.
 

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: correct on the portcullis. it was blocking the stairs to the second floor and possobly basement. the griffin statue arm moved but made no changes you could see. As far as I know, you are all still in the ballroom discussing what to do. there is a door leading out to a patio-type area or you can go back through the house...
 


Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top