• COMING SOON! -- The Awfully Cheerful Engine on Kickstarter! An action comedy RPG inspired by cheerful tabletop games of the 80s! With a foreword by Sandy 'Ghostbusters' Petersen, and VTT support!
log in or register to remove this ad

 

Into the Woods

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As the thing raises from Umbril losening its pressure on his body, Umbril takes a deep shuddering breath...and opens his eyes.

Free: Death save: 1D20 = [20] = 20
@mips42 if I can do full set of actions please roll for the attack:
bonus: manifest echo next to the creature
standard: +6 / 1d6+4
 

log in or register to remove this ad



mips42

Explorer
Terry moves just so she can see through the door and calls forth a bright yellow divine fire, which the cloaker fails to avoid and poof the last of the Phantoms disappears.
OOC: @JustinCase it is Bimpnotts turn

1611720829818.png
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
”Sir! Err... ma’am?” Bimpnott hesitates as he tries to command the cloaker.

”Please do not resist your arrest!”

He rushes over and tries to arrest what he feels is a suspect in this lost-person case in the way he knows best. Violently.

First the firbolg swings his sword at the creature, then he follows up with a fist.

 



mips42

Explorer
Albrecht moves through the doors and swings his ax at the creature but is unable to do any damage.
OOC: I wasnt sure if you wanted to keep that.
@Neurotic it is Umbrils turn. I believe you have 1 hp after your crit success death save.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Umbril gets up, still groggy from the experience.
He calls back his echo next to the cloaker. It swings at the monster, but since it appeared in the air with Umbril still being dazed, it was already falling when it took a swing.


Move: get up and move somewhere with line of sight
Bonus: Echo summon
Action: Echo attack vs cloaker; slash damage: 1D20+6 = [10]+6 = 16
1D6+4 = [3]+4 = 7
 
Last edited:

mips42

Explorer
With a slight crackle of energy, Umbrils Echo rises from the floor of the chamber next to the Cloaker and swings at it, slicing a small chunk out of one of its' wings.
The cloaker, now seeming more interested in getting away than anything, lashes a tail out at Umbrils' echo and bites at Bimpnott.
OOC: Tail [17] +6 = 23 to hit, 8 damage to Umbrils echo. BIte [12] +6 =18 to hit on Bimpnott, 8 damage. I believe this dispells the echo.
@jmucchiello Terry is up
 





Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
"Enough," curses the dwarf, as he shifts the axe in his hand, and hoists it up from between his legs, hoping to catch the cloaker unawares. He does this, conscious that if he misses his axe might well sail past his face and back over his head.

He connects.

OOC: Attack. 1d20+6= 20; damage = 1d10+4=8 magical slashing.
 

mips42

Explorer
Albrecht heaves his ax high and connects with the creature. it is looking quite hurt.
OOC: Stupid passwords and stupid me forgetting them. Grumble Grumble Grumble.
@Neurotic it is Umbrils' turn.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Barely concious, but aware enough to direct the echo, Umbril gives his instructions and swings is swords.

Echo obediently mirrors the moves and cuts into the beast.

Bonus action: Summon echo
Action: 10 slashing damage
Attack; damage: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D6+4 = [6]+4 = 10
1D20+6 = [18]+6 = 24
1D6+4 = [5]+4 = 9


NOTE: if I have to re-summon to be able to attack - i.e. the cloaker is too high above to be hit by jumping up, take only the first attack
EDIT: just realized the thing dispelled the echo...so if AC 19 hits 10 slashing damage - use the other roll if advantage or something
 
Last edited:


mips42

Explorer
Umbril double slashes into the body of the creature, leaving heavy slashes in the body and wings.

The Cloaker Disengages from the fight and flies towards the door to the north, bashing through and only a second later you hear a second second heavy smash. Then, nothing.
1613428672198.png
 

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Albrecht goes to Bimpnott, and again helps him us. "That's right, lad," he says, "Buck up."

OOC: Cure wounds, level 2: @JustinCase gain 2d8-1hp.


Once Bimpnott is on his feet, Albrecht follows the cloaker into the next room.
 

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top