Kulan: Knightfall's Aerie of the Crow God Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just got this result for Phar. 😮

Phar1.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
LOL, one can see the process of AI trying and NOT understanding the language. Luminous...yes, but only nearly and it's the eyes :D Of course it still fits since he's usually under some spell or the other in combat :D

The other one is too old and seems a bit thin...I think I'll keep my original image.

AI came far in very short time
Attempting to do the PCs next. Here are my first tries at Maur...

View attachment 261384

View attachment 261385

"A wiry, strong dwarf wearing heavy armor and carrying a shield, as well as drab and functional earthen silk clothing; full cleric regalia, however. Unique dwarven heritag, very pale, nearly luminous and quite big eyes, reddish-brown hair, pale complexion with a faint reddish hint. Wearing dark-tinted goggles over his eyes"; 32k DSLR HDR digital illustration; focused, helpful, contemplative.
LOL, one can see the process of AI trying and NOT understanding the language. Luminous...yes, but only nearly and it's the eyes :D
Of course it still fits since he's usually under some spell or the other in combat :D

The other one is too old and seems a bit thin...I think I'll keep my original image.

AI came far in very short time, we can expect music of various aspects as well "give me elven village music", "ominous, demonic arrival music"etc

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, to get back into the game, what would you guys need from me? Do you need a summary of where we are? Do you need me to fast forward to the next encounter? I'm just getting a feel for what you all might need to get engaged once again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Physio again tomorrow and then I'll need a day for everything to settle down. I'll check back in on Friday and let you all known how I'm feeling.

Cheers!

KF

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The plan for today is to go back and reread some of the last few pages of the game to get my mind refocused on how to proceed to the next scene and the confrontation with Eike.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, the plan for today is/was to try to write an update. However, my neck, left shoulder, and upper is very unwilling. If it settles down later in the day, then I might try posting an update. If not, it won't happen today.

BTW, @Neurotic, which creature was Maur going to summon again to make tracking Eike easier. One of the inevitables, right?

(Brain is still foggy this morning. Probably need to sleep more.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, it is at this point that I'm open to bringing in new players, BUT said player would have to wait until the next major encounter is over and the PCs return to Carnell. That would be the best point to introduce a new character.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4