Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm going to wait for @Scotley one more day before posting attacks for Phar and moving on to the next round of combat. I'll be posting for the Bluffside game today instead.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I was up wait too late last and was woken up way too early this morning (due to a very annoying neighbor). Overly tired, I didn't realize earlier in the day that today is actually Tuesday, not Wednesday. So, I didn't have physio today. I got ready and was about to head out the door when my sister corrected me. So, I went for a walk instead and then had to crash for two hours.

I'm going to write my post for Phar now.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round 18
Caerth: 21 (delaying)
Angus: 6
Cultist (Mortas): 5 (shaken)
Quinn: 4 ⬅️
Phar: 4
(n/a)
---
Cultist (Eike): 13 (stops running, surrenders again)
Maur: 4
Aureus: 3 (uses Spot and Bluff)
Xander (duergar): 2 (swift fly, aerial tumble, and disappears after landing) ⬅️

@JustinCase, you're up. There aren't any foes near Caerth. There are two doors (both locked) he can try to get through using force, or he can go back down the angled corridor to help Quinn in his fight against the cultist named Mortas.

All the other NPCs are no longer fighting.

Last round for the Recitation.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Corridor Fight -  Round 18 Xander uses Swift Fly and Tumbles in the air.png

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Angus plans to charge that cultist, as long as he doesn't have cover from the corner-splice. IF HE DOES HAVE COVER, Angus will simply take a move and attack once. (The logic being that during a charge, you can duck to the side and let the corner take the brunt, but when someone approaches at their normal movement rate, they simply change their facing to compensate once they are near enough to attack.)

This is the position where Angus will end up, regardless. I will post numbers for both contingencies.

2ABF8565-DC7E-4BC3-A6B6-DD718BDA1D85.jpeg

The cultist is exactly 70 feet away 😎 That's Angus' normal movement. 😎

Breakdown:

BAEAAC53-DF2F-4776-BB4A-40E54E9E2394.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove ads