Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ScottDeWar_jr, here you go.

Note that after Tarrak completes his summoning of the mummy, he double moves through the depression using all 40 feet of his movement. 2 square cost for the 1st square, 4 square cost for the 2nd square, and 2 squares for the 3rd & 4th squares. Annabel gets an AoO on him but she's unlikely to hit.

I've yet to post his actions in the IC thread yet. I'm going to do that soon.

Battle Against the Undead Horde_Round 11.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Also, @ScottDeWar_jr, note that @Tellerian Hawke is planning to have Angus take a 5 ft. step and attack the mummy with Azurak. I'm giving him a +2 luck bonus on his next attack, as long as he targets the mummy.

Quinn can move to attack the Owlbear Skeleton without worrying about an AoO. That undead foe only has a 5-ft. reach, as it is a Large (long) creature, not Large (tall) creature. He can't charge, however, as Henry is in his way and now paralyzed.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Reminder!
The only light in the cave is coming from Cruel Justice. The intelligent blade's soft light only radiates out to 10 feet. Beyond that is another 10 feet of shadowy illumination.

The mummy is in shadowy illumination and there is a 20% miss chance to hit it for characters without darkvision or low-light vision. The mummy has darkvision, so the lack of light is not a hindrance for it. There isn't a miss chance for any of the other undead foes attacks either.

The cultists also have darkvision.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ScottDeWar_jr and @Neurotic:

Quinn and Maur are up next!

Phre took a 5 ft. step away from Maur across the slope and drank another inflict vial. Tarrak double moved through the depression area and is now standing next to Wieland, who is paralyzed.

Lady Pendour fired at Phre but missed.

I've already posted for Ailward who goes after them but on the same initiative count.

Neurotic, I still need a Will save for Maur vs. the Despair.

(I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and @JustinCase for luck. I don't want any of the PCs to roll a 1 on this one.)

Remove ads