Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map...
Battle Against the Undead Horde_Round 19.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke, we're probably looking at a medium load with the dead bard and dead ranger slung over his back along with Temperance who probably should be carried carefully by Angus. Lady Pendour probably could also ride on Angus and it would still be a medium load for him.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Maybe you could just hover out of reach and still attack? If fly spell enables hovering?
It's interesting that the Hover feat has this line: Normal: Without this feat, a creature must keep moving while flying unless it has perfect maneuverability.

But fly spell gives you good maneuverability, which in turn gives you ability to hover. The spell itself doesn't specify hovering so this should apply (but I'm not an expert in 3.5 so as always check with Knightfall
However, that is not what it says under the rules for flying, in general. The Maneuverability Table indicates that if a character/creature has either Perfect or Good maneuverability then they can hover. So, either the Hover feat is wrong or the table is wrong.

I'll look through the errata to see if I can find something that can clarify the issue.

Remove ads