Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Can we get a DM caveat here? 😛 3 charges should have healed me. Those online dice rollers often skew low, instead of being completely random. 😎 Pretty please? 😛🤣
Let's say your Profession (herbalism) roll from last night bought you some goodwill among the villagers and a local merchant donated his last cure light wounds potion to the group. The man owns the local general store that sells mainly food and some supplies. He was saving the potion to trade in Belporte next month.

Profession skills are really designed for PCs to make coin during their off hours. Each check is supposed to represent a weeks worth of work. For Angus's check of 21, he would earn 10 gold and 5 silver in a week.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Angus gives him all the monetary wealth he has on his person, as a way of saying thanks. (29 gp., 400 sp.) Angus tells him that it's not near what the potion is worth, but he wants to at least give him enough coin to pay some of his expenses, especially since the town has been so badly damaged. Angus tells him it's not charity, it's a helping hand. The potion helped Angus, and Angus hopes the coins help the man.

OOC: Do you want to roll the potion's effect, or should I do it? If it's me, what am I rolling? 1d8+1?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Because you guys are going to be fighting a major battle, so I need to post some of the stats of your key allies among the NPCs. I will post them on the Campaign Guide in the posts with the images I've come up with for them. Aureus's stats are already up there, but I'm going to post the stats for Brutus, Meridith, Timmins, and Wieland, as well as stats for Sir Ghal and the dwarven smithy, Mabon.

Both Aries and Xander (as well as Eike) have been taken into custody, stripped of their possessions, and locked away. I will not be posting their stats, of course.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Angus gives him all the monetary wealth he has on his person, as a way of saying thanks. (29 gp., 400 sp.) Angus tells him that it's not near what the potion is worth, but he wants to at least give him enough coin to pay some of his expenses, especially since the town has been so badly damaged. Angus tells him it's not charity, it's a helping hand. The potion helped Angus, and Angus hopes the coins help the man.

OOC: Do you want to roll the potion's effect, or should I do it? If it's me, what am I rolling? 1d8+1?
Cure Light Wounds potion for Angus: 1D8+5 = [5]+5 = 10

@JustinCase, you can forgo that last use of Caerth's wand.

Remove ads