Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Maur will pack one of the critically wounded in his magic bedroll. It should help with the recovery (double it)

He also has 2 CLW potions and a wand. So...everyone should be up and running soon(ish) - he would focus on the combatants, not just wake everyone up.

Will we have full night rest? I'm thinking on using one of the gems we 'recovered' for celestial brilliance

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Maur will pack one of the critically wounded in his magic bedroll. It should help with the recovery (double it)

He also has 2 CLW potions and a wand. So...everyone should be up and running soon(ish) - he would focus on the combatants, not just wake everyone up.

Will we have full night rest? I'm thinking on using one of the gems we 'recovered' for celestial brilliance
I think I read that we won't have a full night's rest before the next attack, sadly. Could've really used it, too, but alas.

Which reminds me... Caerth level-up and gets new spells. Do they become available rightaway, or do I really need to get that rest (and preparation) first?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I don't want to sound selfish, but the PARTY needs to be healed FIRST, because we're going right back into the meat grinder when that second wave comes, and WE are this town's best chance for survival. Once we're all topped off, we can THEN use the remaining charges on the townspeople. Just my two cents.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
True. But there's plenty of charges on those wands, Caerth has two Cure Light Wounds spells prepared, and a Lesser Restoration to rid Angus of that exhaustion. So why not both?

Caerth restores 9hp from wild shaping into a shark. I'm not sure if he gets another 9hp from turning into his half-orc self? (It's a minor thing, being at 51 or 58 out of maximum 58 hp.)

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I don't think you regain HP when leaving wild shape (reverting to true form), rather, only when you use it to change into the animal form. It says "when you use wildshape," meaning, when you change into an animal. Reverting back is simply ending the effect, not actually using the ability. Otherwise, it would cost you a usage to revert to normal.

So let's do it this way: One memorized Cure Light on you, one on Angus, Lesser Rest on Angus.

Again, not self-serving; a few hit points can make a BIG difference in a prolonged fight. Caerth being down by 7 pts. is no small thing. How long did the last fight take? 19 rounds? That's a long time to fight when you're starting out even lightly wounded and exhausted. We're no good to the townspeople if we're dead. :)

Remove ads