Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Phar is of course Chaotic Good, so no Law for him. He has a +1 ring of protection, so I think the Shielf of Faith is quite a bit better for the time being and he'll go with that and hit Angus with a Shield of Faith as well. That leaves one more before the dung hits the spinning wind mill first come first serve...
Actually, the restriction is for the # of other people besides Phar who can use the staff... there probably should be a bit of a restriction on how many people Phar can help too, so I'll say he can use the staff 10 times for other characters (as long as the spell can be cast on others by him) before the zombies appear.

EDIT: He can, of course, use it more than once on himself.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic, did Maur cast Spike Stones before combat began or is he waiting until the zombies get closer before he casts that spell? And if he did already, where do you want the spikes? Is he placing them at the bottom of the 100-ft. crevasse?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
@Knightfall I saw your comment in the IC thread about bare stone. Just an opinion, but for the floor to be completely stone, it would need to be worked stone. Naturally occurring stone is probably a mixture of dirt, gravel, and hard stone. Just sayin' 😎

EDIT: Nevermind; an internet search for cave floors does reveal a prevalence of stony floors. I saw SOME pictures that had mud and gravel, but the majority with stalagmites / stalactites had a bubbly-looking hard stone floor with various discolorations. So your'e spot on. 👍

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Actually, the restriction is for the # of other people besides Phar who can use the staff... there probably should be a bit of a restriction on how many people Phar can help too, so I'll say he can use the staff 10 times 5 times for other characters (as long as the spell can be cast on others by him) before the zombies appear.

EDIT: He can, of course, use it more than once on himself.
@Scotley, cutting it down to 5 times rather than 10. Ten was a bit to excessive considering the time crunch.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads