• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'd be willing to let both @JustinCase and @Neurotic swap out out one spell that they feel might not be useful in this fight for a cure spell of the same level. This would be helpful for Maur since as an Ordained Champion, he can't spontaneously cast cure spells. And, of course, druids can spontaneously cast Nature's Ally spells.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Eagle potion was used at the start of the fight once we sighter the enemy.
Maur can spontaneously heal through a feat, that is why he doesn't have any prepared.

But I have no mass heals, Maur is more dangerous this way (melee)

I think I gave away divine scroll? Cloak of chaos is unuseable by Maur and magic weapon was cast on NPCs.

I don't have the scroll marked anywhere...Maur had one or two opportunities to cast.

Enemies were prepared and they are using their strenghts, immunity to cloud kill is one of them. I'll add transformation effect to ministats in the evening.
Fight is hard, but there is still good chance of winning it even if we only get Tarrak to retreat. He seems reluctant to enter melee and he lost Star arm

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Phar does have a dispell magic still available as well as the staff and scrolls. Just trying to figure out a good target for Slow. Spell resistance is making things hard for the wizard even with spell penetration. I think the fight is good for a major challenge to wrap up a story arc. Have to expect that all won't go our way. I chose too many area effect spells, so far no room for fireballs and lightning bolts, but I'll make it work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads