• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Is the vicious ghoul injured? I’m just seeing if I should hit it with magic missile to try to finish it off or fire my bow at the other targets that are easier to hit

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Five
Aureus (fly, haste): 24
Caerth (haste; wounded): 23
Quinn (haste; wounded): 16
Litrix (haste): 14 (charged; critical miss)
Angus (haste; wounded): 10
Maur (haste; prone): 10
Phar (haste, fly, protection from evil): 10 (magic missile) ⬅️
Undead Troglodyte [vs. Quinn]: 8 (destroyed)
Undead Troglodytes [vs. Maur]: 8 (destroyed)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We need to actually discuss the rituals for Akos - in this game we had similar thing about redeeming items, but due to time constraints we just destroyed them here

I didn't find any rules about ritual destruction or anything - I'm fine if you just say here is Akos XP for destruction, that cost you X gold in incenses and the item itself. :) But it would be nice to know how we would go about it, I expect more profane items in this game

Something along the lines: on the hallowed ground, cast dispel magic, remove curse, and bless (or prayer) at the same time requiring allied caster (or to make it harder allied gods or even same god). 8-24h hour ritual (or maybe 8 hour per magical + of the item or per level or something) with spells being cast each day (or a series of different spells depending on the item - maybe magic weapon for weapons, align weapon, protection from evil etc...if you try hard enough, I'm sure you could take all or most of the spell allotment of even high level caster for this :)

Along with XP, gold and time costs...

EDIT: I found the rules - not really feasible on average non-mage PC :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads