• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

I have a question about @MetaVoid’s post: he’s resistant to magic so I take that to mean he has SR? Phar has Greater Spell Penetration. Can you suppress SP?

Like, if I don’t try to overcome spell resistance, would spells just automatically not work on him?

Or is there some kind of minimum dice that I have to roll?

Edit: maybe he just means he has damage reduction and high saves?
No, Litrix is resistant to elemental damage, not spells in general. I don't think spell penetration is a function or decision of the caster, but "thhe owner" of SR who can spend standard action to lower it

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
After the fight vs. the undead.

Old Ruins_After the Fight vs Undead.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'll heal with the wand, I have 10 charges left, I could burn them after Insignia of healing heals everyone for 1d8+10
(not sure if the rolls if 1 for all or each rolls separately?)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll heal with the wand, I have 10 charges left, I could burn them after Insignia of healing heals everyone for 1d8+10
(not sure if the rolls if 1 for all or each rolls separately?)
For a wand of cure light wounds, you roll separately for each charge, and it heals only one character at a time. I'm assuming the caster level is set for the max., so that's 1d8+5 hit point for each PC targeted with the wand.

Remove ads