• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"Quite the comedian," Tamarie whispers, as her pass takes her within ten feet of the troglodyte. However, despite the stench, she doesn't hurry by. Instead, the hooded woman takes a slow pass, curiously observing the creature.

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 4/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 7/7
Bolts remaining: 20/20

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Wha? Oh ye little bugger, ye got me there mate! Hah!" As soon as his anger erupted it drowned in laughter. "Good one!" the dwarf says, mounting again and following the others.

Fort: 27

Satin Knights

First Post
The trog continues to chuckle as your group passes. Once outside the stone gate, the road turns north for a ways. The twenty five foot tall berm helps contain the smell of the animals away from you, but only marginally. Looking to your right, you see the most lush farm land one could imagine. Apparently being the closest to the fertilizer factory has its advantages.

It only takes a few minutes of traveling north before you meet the main road heading east out of the City of Glass. Wide and well traveled, it makes the journey towards the east easy. A few people pass going to the city, but traffic overall is light.

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Putting the stopper back on the small vial of liquid, Devlin puts away the small container and pulls back out his small journal.

"Ahh nice to finally be out of the smell, though I will miss the company of that most peculiar of creatures. I will have to come talk with him again and see if I can procure a sample from him. Would make a most magnificent concoction for...certain circumstances."

He jots down a few more notes before putting the book away and studying the various comrades he is traveling with and the many wonders they pass by as they travel the road.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Although not suffering nausea from the trog's extremely foul odor, Tamarie seems just as happy as any to be away from it. Smiling as she breathes in the clearing air, she comments, "Well, that was an… interesting… stablehand. Although I think Yosephus got the worse of it, between the stink and getting thrown, earlier." She pulls back her hood, her freckled face coming into the light directly, fusses with her hair a little, and then pulls her hood back up.

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus looks quite green in the face as he struggles to contain the bile in his throat. "Gods," he says, "we are NOT riding back through that gate. When it's time to return home, we are taking the long way." He tries to pick up the pace a bit to get away from the stench.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The travel on the road is easy enough. It has been a long day with the only excitement being the joke the farm hands played. A light rain is setting in and there is no way station inn in sight as it is getting dark. You have about another half day on this road before you pass the river, which is your first real landmark on the crude map.

[sblock=Status]11/11 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Darvus ~
12/12 HP ~ AC 17 ~ Yosephus ~
26/26 HP ~ AC 22 ~ Muzdum ~
10/10 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Devlin ~
..7/7..HP ~ AC 12 ~ Talisa ~
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Tamarie holds her hand out, feeling the first drops of rain. She sighs, but doesn't bemoan it further. She speaks up a bit, compensating for the background noise, "We can keep riding and hope for a wayside inn, bed down in the rain, or seek shelter in the local area. I'm comfortable pushing into the night." She lowers her head to keep the rain off her freckle marked face and listens for opinions.

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin begins to feel the drops of rain on his head and pulls his travelling jacket a little closer to him.

"I am fine with continuing on, but if the rain picks up to much we will need to stop. I would hate for all my precious alchemical books and components to be in ruins due to a little water. Besides, being uncomfortable is not at the top of my list of things to do today. Have you ever had to sleep in wet sheep's wool, not very fun or restful that's for sure.

He continues talking everyone and no one as he addresses the many issues water can cause to a halfing's health while at the same time looking through his packs and making sure all the containers and parchment are sealed from the water's damaging drops.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Well, we ain't goin' back that's fer sure, so less chattin' and more riding forward!" The dwarf says. Seems the rain has taken the worst of his usually cheerful sense of humour.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads