Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

I've updated the original post, confirming two separate parties.

So it seems the two sorcerors would be on different teams. :) There are 12 classes, if one of you is not set on sorceror and wants to switch, that would be good. There will be other levels of play for being a sorceror.

We need rogues and clerics people!! :) No more sorcerors, no more wizards for that matter, we really don't need two teams with a sorcerer and a wizard.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm working on a Human Rogue. She's based on an actual friend of mine, who's a belly-dancer and martial artist. I'll go with Pathfinder Hopeful for background.

Radaceus

Adventurer
I hadnt noticed Hero's mention of Sorceror before i posted. I just liked the idea of playing a goblin and was keying on their Cha for a class, goblin bard just seems weird but i reminds me of a MtG card... :)

also, are we not creating a new character for each stage? I'll come up with a couple ideas this weekend, work permitting.

Kaodi

Hero
I can make a bunch of characters of various classes if need be. For instance here are the bare bones for Zogbug. His goblin tribe toiled in the service of a very nasty necromancer who had a habit of raising tribe members who had died in his service as skeletons and zombies. After several years of enduring this horror and indignity, wondering whether, as a warrior of the tribe, this would be his own gruesome fate, he ran away and converted to the worship of Pharasma and became a crusader against the scourage of undeath!

Zogbug the Ex-Minion
male goblin warrior cleric of Pharasma 1, neutral
str 14 dex 12 con 12 int 10 wis 16 cha 14
feats quick repair, eat anything
trained skills warfare lore, medicine, occultism, performance, religion, undead lore
heal 5/day
death domain
spell points 3, undead's bane

I don't want to confuse people with the part 2 character creation rules. Those characters will be level 4 and also use the adventure backgrounds. Chapter 3 is level 7 with the backgrounds in the normal playtest book. Chapter 4 is these chapter 1 characters advanced to level 9 (I think). etc.

Once the IC threads for chapter 1 start, I will also open a OOC thread for chapter 2 so we can get a jump on character creation for that adventure.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK still reading the book, so probably not going to get through it all until this week (doing this at work is distracting :D hehe)... here is what I got so far (I think)

Jericho Hexpot
Human (Taldan) Alchemist 1st level
Background – Scholar
Ability Boosts – Dexterity, Intelligence (race), Dexterity, Intelligence (background), Intelligence (class), Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom (free picks)
Language: Common, Draconic
TRAITS: Human, Humanoid

STR: 10 (+0), DEX 16 (+3), CON 12 (+1), INT 18 (+4), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 10 (+0)

FEATS: Alchemy Crafting (Class), Assurance skill feat - Arcana (Background), General Training (Human),
Formulas:
Class Features: Advanced alchemy, alchemist feat, formula book, initial proficiencies, studied resonance.
Skills: Academia Lore, Arcana, Crafting, Medicine, Perception, Stealth
Signature Skills – Arcana, Crafting, Medicine
Proficiency: Alchemical bombs, simple weapons, light armor
Resonance Points: 5

Hit Points: 9
Saving Throws: Expert – Fortitude and Reflex, Trained – Will

Remove ads