• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I was thinking letting Sesto cast Daylight, but I fear that it won't help against the fog .

Well, based on how I've been doing it, it would create a 40-foot sphere of bright light with 40-feet beyond that being dim light. So from end-to-end it would still go (dim-bright-dim) 40-40-40 or 120 feet (24 square diameter) of reasonable visibility (no penalties other than to Perception rolls in the dim areas). Not bad, but worth an action? I dunno...

tglassy

Adventurer
I have to spend my next action moving my sensor closer to the Dragon, unfortunately. I can try to do something with my bonus action, but assuming I find it, and assuming it doesn’t kill us in the meantime, I can teleport up to six people I can see right on to the dragon’s back. So having a light so I can see six people would be nice. Just saying. I’m not sure who I can see right now.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
At this very moment, Primus can only really see Sesto and three berserkers (who look ROUGH). Actually, I haven't resolved him yet, but Kalorn will stomp into view when I do.

Speaking of which, I'm trying to break it down into bite-sized chunks, but I'm not gonna get it done today (probably). I almost certainly will get it done tomorrow. I've still got at least one more post per side.

@Ancalagon did you post for Blurcho? I haven't quite given up on the trolls yet. @tglassy I've been rolling for Oogabooga because you hadn't been, but if you want to take him back next round, he's not slowed anymore and can catch up to the Skragg he's been chasing. Wait until I roll the round, but you can have him back if you like.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I will try to post for Blurcho today - I was under the impression that we were handwaving the eastern front, but I must have misunderstood.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I asked for opinions on it, but I never made up my mind fully. For the moment I'm going to keep trying to bash it out.
Ok - I won't have time to post tonight but I hope I can tomorrow morning. Just to help things along: Blurcho is on fire and feared. I saw some mention of slow, is he slowed to?

Did you determine what it took (action wise) to put the fire out?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ok - I won't have time to post tonight but I hope I can tomorrow morning. Just to help things along: Blurcho is on fire and feared. I saw some mention of slow, is he slowed to?

Did you determine what it took (action wise) to put the fire out?

Unfortunately it's an action to put the fire out. He can ask one of the other trolls to put him out so you cam keep acting. Only Ooga and Oodna got hit with the slow (from running down the crevasse between the spine-ridge and the outer wall, where there was a trap.) Oogabooga has now saved.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, thanks for posting Blurcho. I've finished the Western Lair, I think, and I'll do the Eastern Lair tomorrow and roll the round. Things should start speeding up. Hey, anyone want to take Alhana and/or Lorenn off my hands until this fight is over? I can't see a way to ditch them (I think we need them) and they're taking up some of my time looking up what they can do.

Either way, let's see if we can keep this going!

Remove ads