(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sounds good to me. If you want to get going right away (as opposed to waiting for the boat repairs) you could leave by noon (as Angis suggested) after collecting your money and gathering supplies. Let's go with that. Everyone give me a quick post that covers anything you want to do before then.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin would like to act as the "Company Purser", as it were. Probably wouldn't be too crazy with it, but basically he could do the purchasing for the group and sell off any loot that we procure with the intent of maximizing 'profits'. Basically I imagine making a check, or checks to modify prices for the group. (Not to mention detect magic and identify as applicable to find magic items)

Squirrels are evil!

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not sure there's anything Angis needs to pick up, unless someone else can think of something.

Seeing as Angis makes trips regularly, it makes sense that he has everything he needs.

I doubt that Lionel or Tommi have ever gone further than a roadside inn away from Daggerford.

If your character already has adventuring gear, you can assume that's stuff you can scrounge from around your home.

It's only if you want anything else that you can go shopping, otherwise you could leave early.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Could be a good idea to hit up an alchemists at the very least. Get some healing potions and maybe upgrade some peoples armor. 200gp

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] Enseth's last order to ORB1 was "Go find them" (presumably the goblins). Presumably it is programmed with some basic parameters to accomplish this task. What do you imagine it will attempt? (Seeing as you can only communicate within 100 feet)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ah, yes. Some healing pots are always nice.

That reminds me: There were three potions available for sale. In the end, both Dandin and Angis bought some. Make sure you didn't both buy three. A total of three. And three for free. (One for Lionel). And Snake bought two. Also feel free to get some of the others to reimburse you for one, if you like. Might as well do that here, "off-panel" as we say in the comics world.

Remove ads