(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
I'll ponder. I can imagine that Titus would want to capture the wizard, see if he has any info on what's happening to him, magic wise.

tglassy

Adventurer
I'd forgotten about the Wolfskin Cloak. i put it in my character sheet. I need to remember to use it, otherwise it's useless.

KahlessNestor, you've got on your Party Loot in your signature that Dandin has the Wolfskin Cloak, but I had thought Titus had it so I went back to make sure, and yeah, Titus claimed that on page 100 and Tommi handed it to him on page 101. Dandin just identified it. I love that you keep track of all that, though! Makes life easier on everyone!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Updated it. Here is the list. Can anything be struck off it? I think anyone who has claimed something (with a name behind it) should put it on the sheet and I won't track it anymore. I'm going to assume that on next level up.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Boots can be struck off -- Ive put them on my char sheet (unless someone else wants them). Tommi also has Gutter the shortsword.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
To solve our stalling issue, I propose this: We can say that Titus sent Morwin to track the Red Wizard (at a distance, now that he's visible again) before returning to help Angis. Enseth may *want* to go after the Red Wizard, but his programming also wants him to be successful at it, and he should calculate the risk at too high, at the moment.

Heck, the risk of fighting this Darkenbeast is too high, but there's not much we can do about that now.

Remove ads