• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Long Journey Home

Bunker

Alexander goes in and hears several more shots ring out.

OOC: Attack vs def: 14 Damage: 19

The creature is making a disturbing growling aggresive sound for a few moments, then stops. It's gun pointed directly at Alexander though it is swaying trying to get off the ground stumbling around.

OOC: Roll Intuition Alexander

Satellite

There isn't much in the way of a handle, it seems like it is meant to close from the inside. Alexandra revs up her lance and cuts through the doorway. As soon as she does she sees two claw bots that have been waiting on the other side of the door and charge forward. They are about the width of the corridor with the two of them side by side. Their flat head plates seemed to be locked together but the rest of their body are moving independently. One takes a swipe at Alexandra and one on J.D. Tsuba.

OOC: Attack vs Alexandra: 12, damage: 21 [/dice]
Attack vs J.D Tsuba: 13 damage: 17

You guys in Satellite may all act before they do again.[/dice]

Outside

Raymond hears a little static from Ghost then "Why do you persist on following me?!" Not quite the answer he was looking for to his previous question.

Sarah is unable to see anything and tells you she didn't hear anything earlier other than Ghost talking to himself.

OOC: [MENTION=5134]Ghost[/MENTION]: You can't use destiny or wof on companions/summons, the voice feels familiar and is male

J. D. Tsuba

First Post
'Son of a ...'
As the two claw-bots charge, one of them strikes forwards into the Haze that signified where J.D was. Obviously useless, he drops the lensing effect in preference of a more direct tactic. Quickly becoming more opaque appears a very pissed of J.D with a look on his face that could drop a yak.
'Oh, we're going already are we? Well then, COME AT ME BRO!'
A split second later, there is a surge of purple lightning behind them, and J.D appears again. Where he stood a few seconds before is a new wall, just the right size to block half of the corridor, allowing only one of the robots to attack at once.
'Sorry were you expecting me to stay there? ha.'

OOC:
I'm hit! ouch.
dropping gravity, a load of good that did :p
keeping nova beam active
Warping 2 meters back out of harms away (I assume that does not incur opportunity attacks)
Astral Terrain where I was, no CL aiming for something that blocks the doorway in such a way that we can all see through the remaining gap that is large enough for one monster at a time :)
mana down to 7

Ray Ray

First Post
"I...uh..... sorry? Well if you don't want me around..."

wait! Maybe that was code! I think that was a yes!"

"Roger Cap'n!"

Raymond shoulderbarges the door with his rocket launcher.

Mikhail Zhukov

First Post
Mikhail raised his riffle firing on the toaster attacking Tsuba and opening coms in the mean time.

Contact!

OOC:
Attack 1:16

Damage 1:24

Attack 2:16

Damage 2:20

OOC: I'll drop a destiny to not be hit pushing that attack down to 11 taking me to 13 destiny. I'll make a lance attack on one and then move back in front of tsuba. I'll take the +1 on my int if that's okay tsuba as that makes my everything better really.
I got a 15 vs mag def for lance, with a cost of 4 i'll add another to up the damage by one taking me to 5 mana. Damage is 23 vs 4.
I won't drop my stealth I'll let it be kept up with the dom rod.

Aleksandra avoided the claw by a hairs' breadth, having pushed herself back just before the lunge came. As she hopped back she swung across with her still charged thermal lance at the creatures' mid-section. She came to rest just infront of her more pacifistic comrade and took up a defensive stance.

'Ghost'

First Post
Shaking the voice from his head he snaps back in time to hear 'Roger Cap'n'. Looking down the scope he notices that Ray has entered the building.

Damn it, I can't cover you if you're indoors.
Thinking: This voice will just have to wait. I've got better things to do with my time then deal with a creature that won't show itself.

He launches forward removing the scope from his rifle and placing it in the compartment found on his leg. Resting one shoulder against the wall he peers inside the building to see where Ray has gone, making sure to remain in partial cover just in case something fires on him and to provide covering fire if needed.

OOC: Sorry for the late response! Had to re-read the FUN rulebook to work out what I needed to do xD At any rate:

Intuition: 4 (Huge degree of failure; my wisdom is only 2! Still, I'm willing to give this living creature the benefit of the doubt; I'll burn the number of fate points required pass it! I believe that is...6? )

I'd also like to make an physiology check on the creature before me, to try and work something out about it. Would that skill be applicable to an alien?

Bunker

OOC: At Arthur: Whoops sorry forgot your bit, it's below

The substance is blood, not all that fresh though. The colouration would mean that this has a copper base as opposed to a ferric one.

Meanwhile in the next room Alexander is staring down this creature, the creature isn't firing anymore as it isn't sure if you are a hostile. It is hesitating wondering what Alexander is going to do, or if he is a rouse from the enemy the creature is fighting. It also doesn't want to undergo undue stress as it looks very tired.

OOC: Yes you may roll physiology

Satellite

Both the claw bots get hit quite a bit from oncoming fire and attacks. They looks confused at the terrain and spend a turn swiping at it before realizing it isn't real.

OOC: Your guys goes again

Building

Raymond starts to walk through the corridors and hears the static getting louder before it suddenly stops completely. The building looks very much like an officer's block with sleeper quarters for lower men. The beds looks strange though, far bigger than it would be for humans. They also don't have much in the way of blankets, the beds are cushions surrounded by a metallic wall. As if you need to climb inside. While inside Raymond eventually gets to a bit where there are some simple trip wire traps though they are across a whole door way. Small wires about 10 of them covering up an entrance.

Outside

Raymond disappears from view into the building complex. Ghost hears another voice "Right into the foxes den, we know those foxes get shot!"

Arthur Campbell

First Post
Having finished examining what he now knew was blood. Arthur turned again to the captain to see how he was faring after being shot at.
In case it helps sir I'm pretty sure the blue substance is its' blood, so there's a good chance its wounded.

Having contributed, Arthur watched the scene unfold.

Ray Ray

First Post
"Ey, you told me to breach it cap'n! Anyway.... Whatever I saw it seems to be gone. Theres a trap set up across here... Do I proceed or go back to holding position? "

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads