• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer watches as his arrow flies off the mark yet again, cursing under his breath. He feels someone move past him, and sees a flash of movement only to turn and see Kilkin impaled by the amphibious creature. Chaucer wasting no time, drops his bow, grabs his ally under the shoulders and begins to drag him clear of combat.

nfred

First Post
After seeing all this happening, Brenic will attack creature 1. He yells as he throws an upper cut followed by a quick jab to the gut.

ooc:i really sorry guys. I stated a new semester and it has been busy. I will keep up on it now. Sorry again.

Walking Dad

First Post
Room 3

Round 2

Aradra runs into the room and sees Kilkin again bleeding on the floor
"Chaucer!" he yells, hoping that the man had another one of those potions to use. He aims at the creature who dropped Kilkin, but fails to hit anything again.
"Will you please be patient!" Kanli bellows. He pulls his axe from his back and swings, but only cuts the air.
Elros shoots at the same frog man, making a point to stay out of the blood, but the arrow is just absorbed in the wriggling mass.
Chaucer watches as his arrow flies off the mark yet again, cursing under his breath. He feels someone move past him, and sees a flash of movement only to turn and see Kilkin impaled by the amphibious creature. Chaucer wasting no time, drops his bow, grabs his ally under the shoulders and begins to drag him clear of combat.
After seeing all this happening, Brenic yells as he throws an upper cut followed by a quick jab to the gut. That proofs to be enough the fell the creature in front of him. As it falls, the blood dissolves it's remaining insects like an acid.
The 'possessed' amphibians strike back. Aradra is able to dodge a stab, but Brenic nearly falls as the spear impales his leg. His blood mingles with the blood on the floor...

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2845532/A2 AoO (1d20+6=10, 1d6+6=9)

A2 Attack / A3 attack (1d20+6=14, 1d6+6=10, 1d20+6=18, 1d6+6=8)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Chaucer 7/7
Kanli 6/11, shield
Brenic 2/10
Elros 12/12
Arada 12/12
Kilkin -3/7

Amphibian 1: dead
Amphibian 2: -4
Amphibian 3:
Dark Cleric: dead ???

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes turn. Need a stabilization roll for Kilkin.

Attachments

• Room 3 2.jpg
    Room 3 2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 80

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"All this blood just going to waste!" Kanli bellows. "Why can't we just gather it up and drink it or something?"

He shakes his head as he turns to the amphibian next to him. "If you could have just served the Blood Goddess like you said you would, this wouldn't have come to this! Return to the Granite Hierophant, cur!" He swings mightily.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer drags Kilkin's unconscious body into the hallway, putting the protection of the stone wall between himself and the possessed insects of unusual size. Once around the corner, he moves to the wound that blood is seeping from. He tears a patch of his shirt off, and presses it to the wound. Mistiano, as always, I should have paid more attention to you, the many times you stitched me up when I tripped over my own two feet, shame it hurt so bad, or I would have concentrated better... Come on Kilkin, hold on!

[sblock=Actions]Action - Skill - First Aid

OOC - BAZINGA! About time I rolled something remotely well! [/sblock]

Remove ads