Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As far as I'm concerned, we ignore it and move on :)

Edmond already pointed forward. Let the eels be. Let's hope the blood doesn't attract anything more dangerous. If you read carefully, we didn't react to thoughts, but to action description: he looked inquisitively, he pointed forward etc...

Axel

First Post
Realising she was blocking the route for the others, Mhairi suddenly felt very foolish. What's happened to you girl?! You used to be so calm...now you're underwate thinking out loud to virtual strangers!

With a small shake of her head, Mhairi turned and began to swim further forwards, crossbow out and ready.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan taps Mhairi on the shoulder and waves to catch Edmond's attention, then points to the hole in the stern. If neither of the others objects, he begins swimming down toward it.

Axel

First Post
Spotting Manachan swimming past, Mhairi is more than content to let him take point. Y'know...he's pretty cute too. The way that hair floats in the water...don't mind if I take a back seat to THAT!

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Sorry it's taken so long to get round to this. Too much real life at the moment! If everyone is happy with the idea, we'll assume that Ignatius turned up yesterday, and has come along on this expedition instead of Brindom who has been called away on temple business.

In the rear section of the ship, the lower decks and the hold have been smashed and burned into one large chamber, filled with small boxes that drift in the silty waters.

Suddenly a shape looms out of the murk - a sleek jigsaw shark! It swims close by the group and, strange behaviour for a shark, thumps on a door at the stern of the ship. This done, it continues to circle the group, watching with a pin-point black eye.

Attachments

• Shipwreck 1.jpg
    Shipwreck 1.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 47

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond, tensing at first sight of the water predator, relaxes his grip on Deathwail as the beast doesn't attack.

After few moments of thoughts
"Never seen one not att...ahhh...must be some kind of familiar of paladin mount...summoned creature...or maybe unheard of local druid...plenty of possibility..."

He raises his hand to bring attention to himself then points to the shark, then his weapon and makes no-no gesture.

He then makes cutting motion across his arm, mimics fountain and shows on his nose, pointing again at the shark and ending with series of quick biting motions.

He points Mhairi and Manachan forward toward the door where the shark thumped, but pulls the girl a bit back and motions Manachan forward, taking her place behind the monk.

He motions toward their new member (Ignacius, was it? ) to bring the rear.

Axel

First Post
Feeling Edmond's hand on her arm, Mhairi is frustrated and stares daggers at the man's back as he swims past.. Always women at the rear...nobody thinks we can take care of ourselves! Just because those eels bit me doesn't mean I don't know how to use pointy bits of metal just as well as you...Edmond!

Taking her new position ungracefully, Mhairi keeps one eye on the circling shark, even a land lover knows that thing aint natural. Seems pretty smart compared to how a shark should act, while the other was firmly planted on Ignatius' horns. They fascinated her...along with the pointed ears like her own. Maybe he had elven heritage too?

Kaodi

Hero
The ifrit Ignatius nods to Edmond and follows along, watching their rear. He eyes the shark suspiciously and thinks to himself, " Best keep my trusty shield ready to fend off the jaws of that saw-toothed devil. Surely this is proof that the unrepentant souls who clothe themselves in water do so to hide from the cleansing light of Sarenrae! I shall bring it to shine on their wicked deeds. "

For a moment his thoughts distract him from the task at hand and his pace slows, but then he snaps back to and propels himself after Mhairi.

Remove ads