Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

mythago

Hero
MavrickWeirdo said:
Pardon me, but that does not make sense to me. You get 5 semi-finalists that way. 5 does not divide evenly. In my opinion it would make more sense to include your 3 alternates as contestants.

First round 6x3, for 6 semifinalists
Second round 2x3, for 2 semifinalists
Third round 1x2 for 1 winer (and 1 winner; typo, what typo)

it only adds 1 match, and is more balanced

We're huddling on this right now--the problem is not the extra matches in round 1, but that there's a lot of blood on the floor when you whittle 18 people down to 2 in three rounds.

I mean, not that blood on the floor is a bad thing.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
*ARGH* :)

Naturally, the day chosen to begin is the day I have 2 days off in a row. :confused:

S'alright, I guess... but it sure puts the pressure on. :)

BSF

Explorer
mythago said:
We're huddling on this right now--the problem is not the extra matches in round 1, but that there's a lot of blood on the floor when you whittle 18 people down to 2 in three rounds.

I mean, not that blood on the floor is a bad thing.

We just need to have a little time to fire the blood into the clay floor between matches. Then the blood works as a glaze. Given the wear and tear our contestants put on the glaze, more is better. I have to totally shoot down the suggestion that we give the floor time to cool before the next round though. Let the contestants back on as soon as the cherry glow fades.

mythago

Hero

Attachments

• albino1.jpg
    albino1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 183
  • censer.jpg
    censer.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 187
  • desert.jpg
    desert.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 202
  • prez.jpg
    prez.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 210

BSF

Explorer
And so they are off!

Umm, Mythago, who is in round one?

EDIT: I see them back in the beginning of the thread.

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
mythago said:
People who have not checked in: TheGM, spacemonkey, TolenMar, Warlord

Didn't know I needed to until called upon for an alternate spot. Does the above mean I'm officially in? If so:

a) sweet ;)
b) schedule me anytime. Sunday will be cramped for me, but I just have work, sleep, and the normal ton 'o extra stuff until then.

Remove ads