[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

WizWrm

First Post
Well, just in case anyone's interested, this Monday was our one-year anniversary. And it seems we are almost (?) done with the adventure. Thoughts?

I think I should thank you, Isida, and also my fellow players, for making this game the first PbP I've ever played with long-range success. It takes a mixture of excellent story-telling skill and dedication to see a PbP game through, and you guys have that.

Thanks.

Dalamar

Adventurer
This is just the beginning...

Seriously, if I don't get a chance for Galen to explore his emerging wind witch abilites, I could feel a tad disappointed.

But a great game regardless. Thanks to everybody

Rybaer

First Post
Yeah, it's pretty cool to see a game run so long. The AU game I'm running also just passed it's one year anniversary, which far exceeded my expectations when I started it up. It's a difficult format to keep the necessary momentum, yet rewarding when it works.

Congrats all around, particularly to Isida for keeping up the story.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Just got finished re-reading the story thus far. There is a lot going on - and probably a bit that we missed on the first time through. I'm guessing that's more the fault of this style of play than the players themselves. A post or description gets forgotten when something else happens.

Very involved though and I'm enjoying it a great deal

Great job Isida!!

Keia

Dalamar

Adventurer
Actually no, but I couldn't resist saying it now that the situation popped up :D
It was just so fitting. Be thankful that I wasn't shouting it while hitting my quarterstaff to the ground ;)

Remove ads