[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

Dalamar

Adventurer
Arcana Unearthed said:
Spellcasting: If a character has two spellcasting classes, add the spell slots and spells readied at one time totals together. If the two different classes use different key ability scores for their spellcasting, the player should simply choose which of the abilities to use (once made, the choice can't be altered)
I think it's pretty clear that you use a single stat for the spellcasting of all your classes if you're a multiclass spellcaster. I'd say one reason for this is the fact that if you kept your casting stats separate, with just moderate abilities, you could add lots of bonus spell slots/spells prepared to the lower spell levels by multiclassing (Galen, for example, wouldn't only have added the slots granted by the witch class, but would've also gained one bonus slot/prepared spell for 0th and 1st level spells thanks to 13 Wis).
It doesn't, however, change the related stat for stuff like the witchery manifestations (which aren't spellcasting).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Well, if that's the case, I would most likely go with witch as my next level. I'll study it up on Saturday and post the revised Connor at that time. Does that mean that I would only have bonus spells of my Intelligence for one set of spells (either witch or magister, but not both). Sorry, I'm still a little confused.

Sorry for the delays in updating my character - this was an unexpected turn . . . very interesting. :)

Keia

Dalamar

Adventurer
That's the way I understood it. You figure your combined spell slots/spells prepared, and then add bonus spells from the ability score of one of the classes. At least, that's the way I did it for Galen.

WizWrm

First Post
Clarification question: At this point, is Kithmenshen actually dead?

If not...Sanje is a champion of death, and I did make the decision to have him choose the mojh's death. If there were alignments, Sanje would not be good - probably lawful neutral or lawful evil.

Remove ads