• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

Acid_crash

First Post
I'm glad to see that Scinathar didn't get killed off when real life hit, that was cool of you guys. I do want to apologize to everybody for what happened last year about it, and that I think the game is still cool to read. Have fun.

WizWrm

First Post
Uh, the rockfall being referred to was the one that injured what's-her-name the giant's sister, who we healed - which was the same one that led us to find the mojh scratch-marks and sabotage evidence, right? Also, their party (the giants and faen) are waiting outside, doing something? Sorry for losing track; it's been a couple months.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Notice for all my current players: I'm instituting a new policy for all of my games. If someone doesn't post for over three days and they are holding up the game because of it, I will NPC your player until you return (and you can immediately take up the reins agan). Absence for two weeks without prior notice means I bring in an alternate to take over your character (and they are allowed to make changes to them) or I bring in an entirely new player and character.

If we're in a closed environment and someone wants to bring in a new character, I reserve the right to have your character wander off, lose interest, take a new job, switch sides, or even kill them in order to keep the game moving. I do not want to have to play three abandoned PCs, so I will probably find a way to remove them from the party at the first available opportunity.

Please, please, please e-mail me if you realize you haven't posted in several days and real life is keeping you busy. I'd rather know that someone has had a hectic day at work than they found my game boring and quit. And if you find my games boring or confusing, please e-mail me to express your concerns. I'd hate for anyone to be bored playing my games.

I'm instituting this policy for the health of my games and am sincerely not trying to annoy anyone, so no one take it personally!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads