• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

Erekose13

Explorer
great to see things are moving at a fast pace, loving the story. email sent. take care isida and i hope your computer is better soon.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks Erekose!

Ok, now Scinathar can take his next level as a winter witch, if he desires, while Galen can take his next level as a wind witch, if he wants.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I have to do XP here still, but I think it's very close. Lemme see here...

Everyone now has 1,250 XP. Please put your XP right underneath your class in your character sheet.

Everyone can level up now. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Connor can take his next level as a wood witch if he wants, now.

I think he's going to stick with magister . . . especially with his wisdom ('10').

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Dalamar said:
When you're a multiclass spellcaster, you can/must pick one or the other casting stat, and use that for all classes

I read that too, but I guess I didn't absorb it. ARe you saying that as a Magister, if I multi-class to Witch I could use my Intelligence not Wisdom?

Keia

Rybaer

First Post
Grathis has been updated to racial Sibbecai 2. The only significant change that Isida should be aware of is the addition of the Scent ability. No witching for Grathis. :)

Remove ads