Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
You have too much free time :)
I keep hearing that. It certainly doesn't feel true though.:erm:
Thank you.
No problem.
And for some clarification: I've mistaken silver ring for my signet ring. :blush: So, change Edmond's list of wanted items to exclude 'lovers ring' and add signet ring
I'd noticed. I added in our characters' picks to the end of my treasure post. We can use it as our semi-official loot list for the moment.:)

Ambrus

Explorer
So how's about we offer to trade the ivory succubi figurine, the ivory kraken and the garnet necklace for a wand of cure light wounds at the temple? We can let the priest fret about what to do with the delightfully demonic statue. :devil:

Maybe with a bit of work it can be made to look like a pair of beautiful angels embracing. :angel:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Angels

Or a bit of illusion!?

It would be wonderful if they would put it prominently somewhere visible when illusion dissipates :) :angel:

Also, I took holy symbol with primary intention of returning it to the temple (maybe in exchange for some healing or potions :) So, we can use that...

It's not really Edmond's religion, but he is religious so he respects all faiths...

Ambrus

Explorer
Read above and offer your two cents on issues of loot division and proposed actions for the group. I'm likewise anxious to get this stuff sorted out so that we can get the ball rolling again. :)

Valthosian

First Post
temple-east side of town to the varisians, advance plot when the streets are a little safer is my vote.

Treasure wise nothing there appeals to me so I'd like my split in cash :)
Thorson's got some RP needs for cash, Doc, originally I priced the item Thorson is trying to recover at something like 500gp, in reading the loot list and seeing associated values I think that was naively inflated, would 100gp sound more reasonable to you?

I think we need to hold onto the brooch and return it at an opportune time, the other items can be held onto with perhaps an accompanying hit against the gp split by people who want them, the rest liquidated. Sound fair?

Ambrus

Explorer
How about my idea of trading some of the items at the temple for a wand of cure light wounds for the group? We're all hurting without any means to heal aside from rest.

Remove ads