• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm just wondering where we're at. Dj'hân is all set to go scout out the old butcher shop.

Anyone seen high or low of Valthosian? Should we count him out of the campaign for the time being? Seems that this would be a good opportunity to have Thorson depart the group; he can claim his share of the reward from the Queen and, having gotten his revenge on Lamm and having no interest in further employment, bids the others good luck as he takes his leave of the group. If Valthosian comes back later we can always have Thorson join up with the group again at a later date.

Ambrus

Explorer
I just wanted to reassure everyone that, in spite of my unusual silence over in the in-game thread, I'm still following along. It's just that, with the vague details concerning the party's current whereabouts and with Edward, a handful of orphans and Lynn performing reconnaissance on the butcher shop, I don't know what to have Dj'hân say or do until we're all back together with the results of their efforts known.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm here too, I was off for a little bit as mail notifications stopped for some reason. Edmond waits Edwards report, but not return of any urchins (as they are not realy scouting)

I think we are ready to go. As I see it, it wouldn't realy be problem storming in, it would be dealing with the riff-raff that gets free meat and probably won't be happy by taking their benefactor captive. And we shouldn't kill them if can avoid it.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Edward's report is up - the ball is now kind of in your guys court. Do you want to keep surveillance for another day or so, or head in as soon as possible?

On other news, I've PMed Valthosian, no reply for over a week. I'll assume that Thorson declined joining the guard (not really his character). If you want some extra muscle, I'll advertise for another player although I'm happy to continue with three for the moment, see how you get on. The Alphas are happy doing there own thing, it would seem :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads