• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I concur

I totaly agree. It's just with all that russian closing off gas, we have reductions in Europe and some (or most) companies have no heating and are thus forced to close temporarily (you can't expect a developer to type in his gloves)...

I still expect to post several times a week so let's get this thing rolling.

Dr Simon

Explorer
In which case I'll move on, as it seems that you are all agreed about approaching the Queen with her brooch. Valthosian's been quiet recently - I doubt the Russians have been able to kill power to the middle of the Pacific, though...

Oh, and although Gobbleguts probably wouldn't realistically be able to provide enough skin to make one, the following item of armour from Arcana Evolved might make a cool fate for the old beast:

Leather coat, 200 gp, Armour bonus +4, Max Dex +6, ACP –2, Spell failure 10%, Light armour, no speed reduction.

Oni

First Post
I totaly agree. It's just with all that russian closing off gas, we have reductions in Europe and some (or most) companies have no heating and are thus forced to close temporarily (you can't expect a developer to type in his gloves)...

I still expect to post several times a week so let's get this thing rolling.

I'd not noticed your location, that sucks.

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Any news from Neurotic and Valthosian?
Haven't seen high or low of Valthosian; his last in-game post was over two weeks ago back on the 6th. Hope all is well with him.

I don't think it'd be too bad to assume that Thorson has given his name to Sabine for the sake of moving things along.

Neurotic

Edmond Deathwish

Edmond will put most of the money away for house keeping. He would like to have that silvered box for 'family jewels' eventualy, but if it's expensive he will simply buy another when he gets the chance :)

Ambrus, would you please update 'treasure post' to reflect this. And add renovating house as party asset.

Neurotic

Scouting

Umm, Ambrus, you might change last post. Edmond didn't SAY anything about orphans. He THOUGHT about it.

See, it's italicized...

Remove ads