• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
Uhm. Maybe you could leave Edmond's thoughts uncolored so that they're distinguishable from his speech. Italics vs non-italics is pretty easy to miss. Quote marks could help too.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No problem, I'll change the color to something darker or lighter, but still teal-like. And put it in italics.

Ambrus

Explorer
Two different colors doesn't really help if there's no indication of which is for which purpose; same for italics vs non-italics.

Neurotic

Well, I don't know what to say. Either learn to do it within context of this thread or start player/GM poll so we make standard for such differences...

How do you do it?

EDIT: I don't want to argue over littlematters. I'll change to no-color quoted text for thoughts

Last edited:

Neurotic

Street knowledge

Where is that street on the map of Korvosa? I cannot find it in CotCT PHB map

BTW, just out of curiosity, how goes Alpha group? I don't want to look for fear of spoilers, but I cannot help but be curious. Are they faster, slower, dealt better with Lamm etc etc

Ambrus

Explorer
Spoilers? Heh. Not much to worry about there. As of last Friday the Alpha group is still caught up in their initial confrontation with Gaedron Lamm. Their dwarf just dispatched Gobbleguts but Lamm has still got plenty of fight left in him. :yawn:;)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Check the first post of this thread, I update the map whenever a new location crops up in the adventure.

As for the Alphas. not sure how many are still engaged in that game but as Ambrus says they're still confronting Lamm. Gobbleguts got killed by a single critical in both games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads