• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

Sialia

First Post
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather, Maldur. Please send my love to your family.

What do you say we just skip the judging for this round and advance everybody who managed to haul a qualifying story across the finish line? Call it the survivors round.

It would still leave us with a heat of 3.

(Unless you disqualify mine for really shaky picture use, that is, in which case, we could sudden death the whole competition with spacemonkey and maxfieldjadenfox who actually turned in qualifying stories.)

We could open up the judging to a poll of the readers who are willing to swear that they have actually read all of the stories in the round, are willing to write at least one sentence about each of them, and can post their votes within 72 hours of the poll being opened.

Just a thought, in light of the awkward circumstances and difficult schedulees fo the judges.

Wild Gazebo

Explorer
I'd be more than happy to step in and help in any particular aspect--if need be. I've even managed to read the FAQ and some previous winning stories since I last read this thread. Well, the offer is on the table...just let me know if you guys need any help.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads