• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

BSF

Explorer
Still waiting for me to send one in. I was planning to finish up tonight at the hotel.

EDIT: I would still be open to a final round of three though. I really enjoy seeing more ideas of how to tie the same pictures together.

Last edited:

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
I'm fine with either of the options Sialia put forth if we need to go with one of them. For the record, I would say Sialia should advance as well (especially in light of the clemency already afforded to me by my most honorable competitor Maxfieldjadenfox..)

I'm fine with the judges doing their thing with one less verdict also, if that works.

mythago

Hero
Sialia said:
What do you say we just skip the judging for this round and advance everybody who managed to haul a qualifying story across the finish line? Call it the survivors round.

It would still leave us with a heat of 3.

Fine by me, but I still think the people who bothered to write stories at least deserve commentary from the remaining judges.

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
spacemonkey said:
I'm fine with either of the options Sialia put forth if we need to go with one of them. For the record, I would say Sialia should advance as well (especially in light of the clemency already afforded to me by my most honorable competitor Maxfieldjadenfox..)

I'm fine with the judges doing their thing with one less verdict also, if that works.

I like being called "most honorable", but my lifelong dream is to be called a "saucy minx"... :p

BSF

Explorer
Gack! Today has been less than pleasant. I just sent off the final comments to Mythago. Finishing up my 'lunch' at training class in between crisis at work. Bleah!

Anyway, I finally had time to email the last set. Sialia's were sent this morning when I got to the training center.

Speaking of Sialia - Email me, please?

BSF

Explorer
maxfieldjadenfox said:
I like being called "most honorable", but my lifelong dream is to be called a "saucy minx"... :p

I didn't know that. I'll file that away for future reference. ;)

BSF

Explorer
Wow, I met Sialia, Bandeeto and the Scampering Chaos last night. It was a very good evening and I was amazed at how comfortable I was meeting these people whom I only knew as online personae. I hope I was reasonably coherent.

I should be back home by late Friday night. Looking forward to the next round of stories.

Remove ads